NEED ADVICE PLEASE!! (UPDATED)

She's calling hospital now, showed her a few copy and pastes from this site http://www.preeclampsia.org/symptoms.asp#blur
I never knew how serious it can be til i read the FAQs etc!

Shelley good luck honey, your doing the right thing in calling the hospital! You never know what might happen, especially being 26 miles from the hospital!!
I hope its nothing hun, please keep us informed!!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: let us know how it goes,and take it easy sweetheart! x

shell's text shes on her way up and shes going to text me her patient line number, I think they'll be keeping her in. I'll give her a call in the morning and update you all :hug:

Good luck shell! will be thinking of u!
You made the right decision :hug: I hope its all okay!
Best wishes and hugs to you!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

im so glad she decided to go ive been thinking about her and worried all evening :cry:

fingerscrossed please can u send her my thoughts

i know its a pain to get to but you are doing the best thing getting it checked huni!

good luck. me and alice send our love and hugs! :hug:

x

Oh GAWD, just caught this thread...Shel love hope all is well, I am so relieved to see you have gone to hozzie...you can never be too cautious...

Fingers, hugs to you too doll, know how worried you must be...keep us posted in morning xxxx

as i said on msn, i hope ur ok hunny, ur not havin a good time of it recently are you :hug:

Oooooooooo think Shel did the right thing, hope to hear a positive update in the morning :hug:

Me toooooooooooo im so glad she went in, i had the same symptoms with my first and they wouldnt even let me out of bed cos of the risk of fitting etcetc, pre-eclampsia can be life threatening for both mum and baby. I really hope shes and her little one are ok, perhaps she has had him/her? My thoughts are with her sending her a big cyberhug :hug: :hug: :hug: Please keep us posted, take care hun.xxxx

iknow. im not even dressed yet, but i had to pop online and check to see if there was any news. :cry:

im trying to resist texting shel.

i just want everything to be fine! :pray: :pray:

just noticed this thread, hope everything is okay :hug:

:pray: I cant stop thinking of her...hope all is well and she is resting...

Glad she went to get checked out. Hope everything is ok.

I got a text from her at 9:30am saying they kept her in last night, waiting for doc to come round and she said she would text as soon as she nkows anything.. but i havent heard anything from her since.
I hope shes okay!
Love to you shell!! :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back