NEED ADVICE PLEASE!! (UPDATED)

faithsmummy

Reaction score
As you all know i was in hospital last night with high blood pressure and protien in my wee!!

Well tonight i keep being sick and have a severe headacke!!
something is not right!!

What shall i do please give me some advice!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Definately ring or get yourself down to the hospital asap. Not worth taking a risk. Good luck
Hx

you ok wannabemum? did you ring the midwife?

i was going to leave it till the morning and see if i feel any better! its not constant it comes and goes! god i cant stop crying either!

PLEASE PLEASE! get it checked!!!

i dont want to worry you but when i had high bp i had a headache and they got madi out asap (pre clamsea)

Oh gosh hun, id agree totally go get it checked! It may just be stress and the crying, but you must be safe than sorry! You only have 6 days left anyway, so it will be fine if they want to start you off! Dont be scared, just call the delivery suite and ask them if you should come in, are you alone or with someone?? :hug:

but my bloods were clear they cant change in one day can they!

hun i was going to be going home the sat morning but instead things changed overnight :shock:

if it is pre c then you can get worst rapid

it is up to you hunny i really hope youre ok

sending lots of love xxx

Call you midwife ASAP
You have signs of pre eclampsia it is best to get checked even if it is nothing you rick your babes and your own life as it can go down hill very quickly.

Please call your midwife don't risk it!

hev&madi said:
hun i was going to be going home the sat morning but instead things changed overnight :shock:

if it is pre c then you can get worst rapid

it is up to you hunny i really hope youre ok

sending lots of love xxx

well fingerscrossed just rang me and i promised her if and when i get another headacke and i am sick i will ring hospital!
thanks so much for your support hev!! :hug: :hug:

id get it checked out if its nothing at least youll feel better. if it is something you can get it sorted.

Hun i think you should give your mw a quick call anyway or call the hosp and see what they say. How far away is your hosp?

get it checked. phone your MW. thats what she is there for.

i hope you feel better huni! :hug:

babes youve never been one that does as they are told and you will never change i just pray that you do the right thing this time and listen, Shell I love ya too much mate your my sister and i care about you so please i mean i understand you want to wait if you get a headache again the second you do you call them I know you've already said you will but hun do it, Faith needs you ... so do me and Alfie ok! Just keep that image you so want in your head you me and our bubs playing in the garden and walking through town together, going to the beach, babes dont leave it too late ok! :hug:

fingerscrossed said:
babes youve never been one that does as they are told and you will never change i just pray that you do the right thing this time and listen, Shell I love ya too much mate your my sister and i care about you so please i mean i understand you want to wait if you get a headache again the second you do you call them I know you've already said you will but hun do it, Faith needs you ... so do me and Alfie ok! Just keep that image you so want in your head you me and our bubs playing in the garden and walking through town together, going to the beach, babes dont leave it too late ok! :hug:

aww! thats brought a tear to my eye :hug: :cry:

(dam hormones :x )

samrbtson said:
fingerscrossed said:

aww! thats brought a tear to my eye :hug: :cry:

(dam hormones :x )

Me too! Please hun, go get help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111