NEED ADVICE PLEASE!! (UPDATED)

im home everyone and im sorry i worried you all! :?
well my hospital is useless!!
first they said the reason for blurred vision and vomitting was because i had something in my eye :rotfl: i dont think so!!
but they have sent me home now but on the condition i stay with my mum as she has been all through this with me and knows what to look out for!! :hug:
the doctor said its not pre eclampsia and im just suffering from migrains in the late stages but baby is ok and healthy! :lol:
thanks girls for all your support i really did need it!!
love and hugs to you all! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awwwwwwwww glad you're ok. Migraines can cause blurred vision and vomiting can't they? My friend gets them really badly. Glad you're with your mum, and here's to a stress free time until b-day! :hug:

glad your ok sweedie - you had everyone worried there for a minute!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

im soooo glad u are ok!

take it easy! let ur mum look after u. its what mums do best :)

sorry girls i knew nothing all day and been out with Alfie glad you are ok ma dear Alfie told me that he was tellin you off earlier for not going sooner but hes glad u went in, he said dont let it happen again, thats just incase u didnt understand on the phone lol :rotfl: :rotfl: love yhou darlin u dont no how glad i am your ok :hug: :hug: :hug:

gingerpig said:
Awwwwwwwww glad you're ok. Migraines can cause blurred vision and vomiting can't they? My friend gets them really badly. Glad you're with your mum, and here's to a stress free time until b-day! :hug:

Yeah migraines can cause blurred vision, blind spots, pins and needles, numb hands and face, I had them all the way through pregnancy mot pleasant but i found that accupncture helped ease them a little.

I also had accupuncture when i went over due with my little one

Sorry to hear you have been poorly Shell, but at least its not pre eclampsia! What a worry.

Rest up and take care of yourself! :hug:

Thank goodness you are ok and are home safe and well, Rest easy and take care now, not long till you'll be holding your little bundle xxxx

So glad all is well Shel, make sure you rest now for the remainder of your pregnancy...

Its horrid being in and out of hozzie...hopefully the next time will be to have LO and it will be an exciting time!!

Big hugs to you xxxx

Thanks girls!!
I am going to make sure i take it really easy as i do NOT want to go back in that place!! :| :hug:

You will be in hospital on friday zoe..................Pushing that baby out at 10am in the morning! :hug: :hug:

Phew! So glad your ok! Was worried coz u havent replied to my texts :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back