Do i look pregnant (Please be honest)

Kazzii

Reaction score
Hello Lovelies,
So i have a tad of a problem. I am either pregnant or just plain and simple fat. So heres the story my dad announced he was leaving my mum two weeks before christmas, which has caused all sorts of awful emotions and i have admittedly been eating more. Heres abit of history on me and my partner i am on the pill injection, but we dont use condoms. I want to know your honest answer do i look like i could be pregnant or do i just look like iv ate too many pies :roll:. I am eating more than i was before, i dribble (which i researched and can be down to pregnancy), i look like a heffalump, im emotional.

Here are the photos:

P1060427.jpg

P1060426.jpg

P1060428.jpg

Thankyou so much for your input and help :) x x x

Did you not go to doc or test?

sent from my Galaxy s2

Not yet, im due to go to the doctors this friday. Thats the only appointment they could give me for the whole week :/. I just thought id ask on here because you ladies would know what shape a pregnant belly would look like :)

I'd say it's best to do a test. everybodys bumps develop differently at different times. Testing really is the only way to be sure :)

Not yet, im due to go to the doctors this friday. Thats the only appointment they could give me for the whole week :/. I just thought id ask on here because you ladies would know what shape a pregnant belly would look like :)

Could you not get a home testing kit?

Agree with the girls, you need to test. I've had a stomach like that before, it's been just a bit bloated but also looked like that and been pregnant x

Just nip to your local shop and grab a test, they're as accurate as the one the doctor will do and it means you can put your mind to rest either way.

As others have said the home pregnancy tests are pretty much accurate. Just go and grab 1 from Tescos.

Woah lots of replies :). My period wouldnt be an accurate way to judge as im on the pill injection i dont have periods on that and also my periods are irregular anyway. I think im going to get a home testing kit asap. Thankyou for your help x

:test: lol i cant belive you havent already?

Well too be honest, the chances of fat or pregnant. Id say fat because i havnt had physical symptoms of pregnancy. Iv been emotional, im fatter, i have no limit on hunger, iv had stomach aches. But all that stuff could happen in everyday life. I havnt had ''morning sickness'' or anything to that extent. I only properly thought about it today, iv just had alot on my plate recently and not really thought about it. I could be having a phantom pregnancy? BUT i read that during this you would have most of the symptoms of real pregnancy.

As the others have said. No1 on a forum can tell u if ur pregnant. If u wana know ull have to do a test.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I didn't get hungry until much later in pregnancy, nor did I get a bump til a lot later - so I reckon it is probably just bloat.

Tbh I am surprised you haven't done a test if you are actually worried about it...

Alot of people can look pregnant and not be... test is the only way x

Buy a test and take it, you might not have any pregnancy symptoms at all, I barely had any ........

I think a test is the best way to find out hun...as i have a bloated stomach and get mistaken for being pregnant sometimes (I wish!!)
hope u get the result ur hoping for xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back