Do Fertility-Pregnancy Bracelets really work?

Charlotte9

Reaction score
I’ve done a quick research about fertility bracelets and was thinking about making one myself.

I was planning to buy small beads of the following gemstones/ crystals:

- rose quartz
- grey moon stone
- peach moon stone
- carnelian
- angelite
- green onyx
- tulsi wood

Before I get all my materials, please could you share your experience with fertility bracelets?

Do they really work? xx:swaddle:

Hey Charlotte

I Haven't heard of them they sound interesting!

Having a braclet that is linked to giving you fertility will probably make you feel more positive and happy when you look at it which Is good on your body; positivity and happiness = less stress which you need to minimise as much as you can to get Pregnant! Xxx

Tina

I honestly like this idea. Im planning to make two. One bracelet to wear every day. And the other one I will keep under my pillow. xx

Show me a Piccy when you make them!! The sound lovely and such a good idea :) xx

Yes I will post a pic. Will order the materials soon.

I think it's very therapeutic to make something like this. :hug:

I've got a couple I made for myself. I've had to have more than one as I've worn them out (there is a superstition that the bracelet will break when you become pregnant but mine just wore out without the pregnancy happening). I'm in year 4 ttc so I can safely say it hasn't worked for me. I still wear them though, just in case. You also have to remember to cleanse them before use and on a regular basis so they don't hold onto negative vibes.

Other stuff I've tried includes yellow booties under the pillow etc etc.

If it makes you feel better then go for it, but don't expect a miracle.

Last edited:
I was wearing one when I got pregnant... highly doubt they work though!

I didn't have a bracelet but had fertility crystals under my pillows at night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back