Could there be a link?

laurat

Reaction score
Hey girlies, Ive just been plodding along in my 3 to 4 month wait doing my normal regime. I do accupuncture, following the principles of The Fertility diet, just bought a rose quartz bracelet and bd at least 3 times a week. Oh yeah and taking so many supplements I rattle!!! For newbies I dont ovulate at all since last Feb so no af.

Anyway pre any contraception (age 16) when I had an af I remember having a smelly belly button at times. Never really thought much of it and cleaned it etc. anyway thinking back now it stopped as soon as I started my long journey on contraception. It didnt come back till I stopped the contraception. At that point I noticed it cominn back just at/before my af!

Anyway long story short yesterday I had it again. Thought about my natural cycle and this is when I would be due my af naturally??

Im wondering if it is a hormone thing? Anyone experience this? I am kind of hoping it may be a good sign and that maybe my stupid body is kicking back in. My accupuncturist did say this.

I am not LTTC so I am sorry for jumping in here but the belly button thing caught my attention. I am on cd42, no witch but BFN. The last three days I have had a really crusty belly button, I've cleaned it and dried it but when I wake up in the morning it's back.

Hmm I have also got almost like white crust in mine too at times. I have to clean it with a cotton bud. Does it smell Titch?

I checked with a dr before when I used to get it and they said it wasnt an infection. One dr kind of said it could be hormones. I just now think its kind of strange that when I think back is always bern there about af time in my life?

I never even thought about it being linked to hormones, it smells a little bit but not horrendous if you know what I mean. How strange, I wonder if the witch is on her way to me then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back