Do Clowns...

aaaaggggghhhhhh dat scared the crap out of. i really do have a phobia over them. when i was like 7 my bro mde me watch that film 'it'. i had nightmares for like 2 months :(

i don't get it :think: lol

u mean these pictures scare you??? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PICS REMOVED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

i wasnt scared of them till i watched it and until i heard that story on here about the babysitter and the clown in the baby's room :shock: :puke:

thank u hun! i try my best not to look at dem but i wasnt expecting to see them wen i scroll down. got me scares sh#tless

When I think of clowns I think of IT and perverts and stinky old drunk men. Like that film when the man orders a clown for a party and the clown turns up drunk so he knocks him out.

They make me shudder. I would never have a clown at one of Isaac's parties :talkhand:

'They all float' What kind of bollox is that!! I wouldnt float id be too weighed down after shitting my pants at seeing a freaky clown in the sewers :shock:

i just looked for the clown and babysitter story and freaked myself out :doh:

i know what squiglet means about them unsettling her - they make me feel uneasy, just somethings not right about them :think:

Im not scared of them
But ive never liked them i find them ugly and compleatly hidious
And not in the slightest bit funny.
I cant understand why thier called children's entertainers
Ive never met a child who likes clowns and i work with kids

They don't bother me (although I must admit that was one freaky picture in the original post), but then again I've never seen IT.

I did, however, watch an episode of Supernatural the other night where there was an evil spirit in a clown costume that befriended little children and then ate their parents.....and it has to be said that was creepy....but it wasn't a creepy clown after all, it was a spirit in a costume....so I'm still not scared of clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back