Need things to do on Tuesdays and Fridays

Flame

Reaction score
I have Tuesdays and Fridays off work and i always struggle to find something to do, I normally meet up with one of the two people who dont work that have children but i am sure they will get fed up with me every week, There is a toddler group on tuesday morning that i go to but other than that there is nothing else to do and i hate being stuck in the house.

Anybody have any ideas?

Soft play?? Swimming?? You could check out the cinema for baby days... I'll keep thinking.. Jonah used to love the train station but I can't remember if I took him that young. We did go the the wildfowl trust place a lot when he was little if you have anything like that nearby...?

We do go to water babies on a wednesday and the only soft play place in this area is a bit to far and awkward to get to, plus he cant really enjoy it yet as he cant walk around.

have you tried joining and looking on netmums yet? they often have groups advertised... does your local library do a song/storytime?
good luck x

Churches often have singing/story time mornings too. Even if you're not religious, you're welcome.

Baby massage?

Our local showcase cinema have a parent and baby day on tuesday mornings.

I wanted to go to this but now Im back at work its not possible NOTTS TOTS but I dont know if it is your cup of tea :)

Tuesday mornings is the only toddler group i can get to so i take him there, they dont have any singing/rhyme groups they are setting one up for a Monday afternoon at the local library but again its not a tuesday or friday. I am on netmums but unfortunately everything seems to be in west bridgeford and i am on the opposite side of Nottingham.

Thank you for all your suggestions :)

Go to the park, feed the ducks, play in the garden, go for walks, go to a farm or zoo, go swimming, meet up with other Mums from your baby group. There are lots of things to do hun, you just need to use your imagination! Its hard when you have a baby but they enjoy loads of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back