Do Clowns...

kazlin

Reaction score
I have heard that there are quite a few people that find clowns scary. My mum used to hate them when little. They have never really bothered me...oh except the one below...

clown.gif

IT! :shock:

no i dont really get why people are scared of them?? lol

Kimbo said:

My friend is scared of balloons, which I think is even stranger :?

Only scary clowns scare me :)

They trouble me... :think: I feel troubled by clowns..

But then I feel troubled and sick at the sight of naked dolls.. so meh :?

i liked IT when i was younger... not seen it in years lol

Im not scared by clows but i find them unsettling, i dont know what it is bout them, just seems wrong :lol:

It was good film, but I thought the ending was a little naff :|

Anyone ever seen clown at midnight, i like that film :D

[/code]

I'm terrified of clowns and i would actually cry if one came near me! lol i often have nightmares about them aswell. i dont know why im scared of them, they just freak me out. Maybe it was my brother forcing me to watch IT when i was 7 or 8 lol

Im not scared of them now but there always was something very strange about them...

You can get easy money for dressing up as one for a kids birthday party, what £300 or something?

argh when i scrolled down that pic made me jump! IT terrified me as a kid, but i agree the ending is rubbish!

they are a bit scarey but im not one of those people who wee's themselves when they see one!

If you keep watching the pic it looks like hes getting closer and closer........................

kazlin said:
I have heard that there are quite a few people that find clowns scary. My mum used to hate them when little. They have never really bothered me...oh except the one below...

clown.gif

IT! :shock:

i read the book of 'IT' and i have never felt so scared and vulernable whilst reading a book. urgh

andreaaa said:
Kimbo said:

My friend is scared of balloons, which I think is even stranger :?

Only scary clowns scare me :)

see IT when youre 9 and thats it.......TERRIFIED FOR LIFE!

also, balloons are one of the scariest things EVER. oh my god. if i see a kid playing with one i want to die. i cannto bear them. and when they pop... :cry: :shock: :puke: *runs away and hides*

They scare the b'jesus out of me.

I had to scroll down that picture of IT as fast as I could.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back