• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do babies know?

MrsR

Reaction score
I've had a really really awful morning which culminated in me in tears and ready to give up (whole different thread) but as I was limping around Tesco trying hard not to burst into tears and abandon my trolley Sebastain started kicking x it made me feel so much better and put a smile on my face x babies must know when mummy needs reassuring and cheering up x x lol x also bought double chocolate fudge cake with chocolate fudge icing to help keep smiling! Yummy x x

Aw hun, hope your ok :) I'm sure they know! When i was 14 weeks OH's grandma said some nasty things about me being pregnant again and i burst into tears and was really sobbing to myself but i started to fill flutters while i was crying! I'm sure it was LO trying to cheer me up! x x

Ahh I hope that happens to me now if I get upset...

they know for sure! its not just us looking after them, they look after us and comfort us aswell! XXX

Yes its as if they know! Rosie got really really upset today when we took her out of the trolley car thing that they have for children in Tesco, it was her first time and she loved it so much. She screamed and screamed with lots of real tears, the baby went beserk! :)

Ahh lovely ending to your bad day Helen - Bet Seb kicked you again when you ate the chocky cake all that suger ! ( I was 22 weeks when I felt my kids first kicks too )

I've been feeling kicks since 16 weeks it was just the timing of them were perfect to cheer me up x x and yes he was proper kicking and wriggling around after the chocolate cake too x yum yum yum x x

i was crying last night and then BANG! my wholke tummy wobbled!
Mummys boy this one :D

Yep my little man gives me a kick when I'm sad, he never fails to cheer me up! :)

i was crying last night and then BANG! my wholke tummy wobbled!
Mummys boy this one :D

Yep here too...On my life tonight weve had a bot of a to-do and i was told im too clingy and needy ect ect so i took laptop, i pod and bump into bedroom feeling v low and tearful when i got the crap kicked outta me :lol: I cudnt help but smile thru my tears and mumble to Oliver "we dont really need him lil fella...." :oooo:

awww my Riley goes mad in there when i get upset and he always beats OH up when we make up after a little bicker hehe. they deffo know i think!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back