DNA test

ippa

Reaction score
I know this is awful but i really don't know what to do, the man I thought was Matthews dad has turned out not to be! There is 1 other person I can think of around that time but it was after he was supposedly conceived, by over a week! So I didn't think there was any chance he was his dad! I'm going to have to tell him, and get another test done!
I feel so ashamed of myself! I was mortified to get the results!
I knows I have to tell him! But I dont know how!
My life is like an episode of Jeremy Kyle, and I'm certainly not proud of what's happened! I still wouldn't change my son for the world though!
XxX

Aww hun I feel for you. EDDs are what they are...estimated so the father could be the other guy you're thinking of. I really don't envy the fact that you have to tell the guy you thought was Matthew's father that he isn't, but you are doing the right thing. Its not going to be an easy thing to say either and unfortunately I don't have any advice on how to as I'd wouldn't know what to say in that situation. But the quicker you tell then the easier it will be for the guy to come to terms with not being Matthew's biological father.

I hope you're ok and wish you the bestest of luck x

Oh hun :hugs: I know its not easy but u need to tell this other man as he's already missed over 4month with your boy. Xx

Lots of love to you. YOur boy is lucky to have a mum who is so concerned about finding the truth for him. MAny mums in the same situation dont bother finding out and allow chi.ldren to bond with ppl who are not their fathers or some dont bother at all! Well done you. Pat urself on the back and dont critise yourself. Let those who are without fault judge you! xxxx

Oh hun, you are a strong women in the first place for getting the Dna test done. At least you can be proud that you have done what is right in the best interest of your son. lots of hugs for you hun as I'm sure your needing it xx

Thank you girls!
We are now just waiting for the DNA results again! Although considering there is no chance Matthew could be anyone else's I'm confident of the result this time!
I'm actually so excited that he will finally have his daddy in his life!
I'm surprised how well my parents took the news actually! Even though I don't live with them I see them alot and we are really close! They can't get enough of Matthew lol!
XxX

They said early next week! But if it's like the last one then I shall have to chase them! This is going to be one long week!
XxX

Well it came back that he is Matthews dad! Just trying to phone him to tell him, Need him to ring me back now!
XxX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back