YOUR baby!!

ippa

Reaction score
After finding out that Matthews dad wasn't who I thought it was, I have now found out the truth!
I got DNA results on sunday proving who his dad really is, he came over and we discussed a few things! He does have a girlfriend now, but has told her and trying to get their heads round it and also he has told his parents!
But I got a txt today saying 'we need to talk tomorrow, shall let you know a time later, but I'm telling you now so you can arrange for someone to look after your baby!'
I don't know if I'm reading too much into it, or it means he doesn't want to be in Matthews life!
Not looking forward to tomorrow!
XxX

Don't read to much in to it, wait to u have had a chat. If he says he don't want anything to do with your son then try to atleast get the grandparents involved. And I understand u want Matthew to know his father but if his father choose to walk away, then Matthew is better without him :hugs:

I agree don't read too much into it Hun he may have just worded it badly and he might actually have been trying to be considerate giving you time to make child care plans and because the two if you need to talk first to get things sorted, just wait and see what he's got to say x

^^^^ WSS dont read too much into it, if he's only just found out and is still getting his head around it it could just be he isnt sure how to put it in a text. Hope it goes ok and you get thing sorted out for yourself and LO.

i wouldn't read into it too much, see what happens tomorrow. Good Luck

i agree with what the girls have said above Hun, hope all goes well tomorrow and you get something sorted keep us posted xx

Thank you girls! Makes me feel a bit better!
I really hope he wants to be in Matthews life, but we shall see, I'm not going to try and force him obviously! Would also be nice if his parents get involved!
XxX

Well it went ok! His parent want to do another DNA, not because they don't believe it but they want to go through their solicitor to make every thing legal! Which is fair enough! I'm 100% sure what it's going to say!
Not really much more we can do until then!
XxX

Maybe that text was to get at you.. like to hurt you? but dont let it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back