Dizzyness anyone?

kellhod

Reaction score
I have spent the past 4 weeks getting dizzy spells :-( Sometimes they pass really quickly but a few times thye have been really bad I have had to stop and sit down (even once sitting on the floor in the post office!!!)

My doc said its just 1 of them things in pregnancy just "take it easy"

Is anyone else getting them? x

Yeah every day since I got my BFP! Some days are worse than others! My blood pressure is low so think that's why I get dizzy.

how far gone are you Kell?

I had dizzy spells on and off for a couple of weeks before I felt pickle move for the first time.
Are you eating and drinking enough? and getting enough rest?

I suffer from low blood pressure anyway so do suffer from occasional dizzy spells. They have got more frequent since being pregnant though.

I was at a small drinks reception yesterday (for work) and had to leave during the speech because I thought I was going to faint. I just slumped down on the floor as soon as I got out of the room. So embarrassing but there's nothing you can do when you feel it coming on apart from sit down and have a glass of water.

Mine are particularly bad when I'm standing up for a while so public transport and long queues are a minefield. Sorry you're feeling like this hun but if you've not had them before you should be fine again once your baby is here. :)

sounds silly, but a friend of mine, who is 32 weeks now, got really bad dizziness, she said one thing that helps her is to clench the muscles in the backs of her legs and her bum when she feels dizziness coming on, she swears it gives her a bit longer to find somewhere to sit

I had awful dizziness for ages! Was told to keep drinking wAter but basically standing more than 5 mins would set it off:( feel better now thi x

I'm a fainter anyway, that's how I knew I was pregnant again when I passed out, but I hadn't felt it for a few weeks until yesterday. Went all wobbly and my eyes did that weird scuttling thing when you can't see properly. Luckily I'd just got home so OH made me a cuppa :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back