Anyone else suffering from dizzyness?

Mummy-D

Reaction score
As the title says really. I have been feeling really dizzy today at work, to the point where if i bend forward to get something out of a drawer i feel like i could pass out.

I am also still struggling with tiredness. By the time i get in from work at 2pm and pick my son up from school, i am exhausted and just lie on the couch.

I have managed to get a docs appointment for 3.50pm today as i just dont feel right.

Anyone else feeling similar?

Deb
xx

Aww poor you, can't say I've had anything similar.

But hope the doc fins out what's wrong with you, possibly low iron levels?

Hi vicki

Yeah i had thought that it might be my iron levels. I just thought that i would be feeling better at this stage, but i am still a moaning minny lol!!

My husband said that i have to take into account the fact that i am 7 years older (33 now) and heavier than i was when i was pregnant last time around so it is probably going to take more out of my body.

I just want to enjoy this pregnancy :(

I know what you mean mrs, but hopefully you'll get whatevers wrong sorted out at docs today and you'll be feeling better soon eh :hug:

hey hunni!

Im dizzy if I bend over, look up or get up too quick. I mentioned it to my midwife who said its my BP changing and quite normal for this stage in pregnancy? it horrible tho aint it??

(AND GET SOME WORK DONE!!! :lol:)

(AND GET SOME WORK DONE!!! :lol:)[/quote]

Lol!! My boss is away to get us a subway for lunch. I was meant to be going but she wont let me drive just now lol!! So i am skiving till she gets back!

Loved your scan pics btw - you bought anything blue yet?

xxx

Mummy-D said:
Lol!! My boss is away to get us a subway for lunch. I was meant to be going but she wont let me drive just now lol!! So i am skiving till she gets back!

Loved your scan pics btw - you bought anything blue yet?

xxx

umm subway.. dont get me started hahaha... what kind ya having?? yeah let her go for ya... anyway ive just noticed its Thursday why you at work anyway?? :lol:

aww thanks the scans were so clear bless him :) ive been looking at blue stuff.. not bought anything yet. Im going to sort out what I have as my mate gave me stuff but most of it is pink and just afew blue bits. Sods law if he had been a she I wouldnt have needed to buy anything :lol:

guna bundle the girls stuff up and sell it on ebay and buy blue stuff with it!

Mummy-D said:
As the title says really. I have been feeling really dizzy today at work, to the point where if i bend forward to get something out of a drawer i feel like i could pass out.

I am also still struggling with tiredness. By the time i get in from work at 2pm and pick my son up from school, i am exhausted and just lie on the couch.

I have managed to get a docs appointment for 3.50pm today as i just dont feel right.

Anyone else feeling similar?

Deb
xx

it happened to me today as well!!!!! i was at work, at about 11am started to feel very dizzy, my eyes felt very heavy.... i'm deputy manager in a hotel so went to rest for a bit and spent the whole day in bed!!!! feeling better now but don't know what happened to me.

It's a horrible feeling isnt it?

I went to Docs last night. I have to go back on Wed for a blood test (they couldnt do it last night as it was too late)

She checked my blood pressure and said it was 110/80 which is normal - but i have always had high blood pressure. My "normal" bp reading is 140+/80. I tried to say this to her, but she just kept saying that she got a normal reading (she was a locum and not my usual Doc)

I phoned a friend of mine who is doing her nursing and she said the lower(normal) reading could be what is causing the dizzyness. She said your bp is normally at its lowest midway through pregnancy and then it starts to climb back to normal between now and the end of pregnancy.

Friday is my day off so i am just going to take it easy today :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back