Extreme dizzyness today

NavyLouise

Reaction score
Hi girls just feeling awful today, over the last hour at work I've been feeling hotter and hotter and more dizzy. I feel so light headed I can't stand for very long and just had to plonk myself on the floor quickly before i collapsed. Am outside getting some air but it's not helping, think I'll be calling someone to take me home.
I've never had this before.. Anyone else had days like this? Is it normal?!?

have u eaten ? make sure u r drinking water ,get home safe x

Yep you must try and eat something and also drink some water.

You need to sit somewhere quiet for a while and just relax.

If no improvement get yourself home and ring the GP

xxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I've had that a couple if times and a drink and a small snack sorts me out.
If that doesn't do the trick and you still feel that way make sure you see your doctor
Take care x

Thanks girls, I had breakfast and just eaten a banana, I drink water constantly while at work too and sat down outside, but nothing is helping :/
Getting myself off home now, hopefully itll pass soon.

Let us know how you feel later hun, you may just be overtired?

I would def book a Dr's appointment to have a once over though!!

xxxxxxxxx

Hope you're starting to feel better. was it last week you put a post up saying how tiring you were finding it at work and that your boss was going into your H&S meetings with you? Maybe now's the time to have a chat about lightening your load and trying to take it a bit easier?
:hugs:Get well. x

Thanks, my head still feels a bit light but I don't feel as bad as I did this morning.

Mrs Wibbily, thank you..yeh that's right.. my boss was pretty good today, offered to drive me home and told me not to worry about coming in tomorrow if i'm still not feeling right. I definitely need to slow down I think, it really made me realise today how important mine and babies health are compared to work!

Your so right hun, you and baby come first. Maybe you needed a sugar hit or something? I go all hot and funny if I haven't eaten properly. Take it easy if you can xxx

When I said to midwife about been a little dizzy she told me to keep chocolate near my bedside & water :) hope it helps x

Ive had the same thing, my GP said my blood pressure was low, it could also be your blood suger. Keep a sugery snack near by and sit down as much as possible. Rest as much as you can, hope you feel better soon xxx

I had a day like this, I never suffer from dizziness but became boiling hot, could hear a buzzing noise & things went hazy....lack of food and water have troughed food and water ever since :) hope you feel better soon x

I feel like this alot on and off, I think it is probably due to blood pressure lowering. I notice I get it bad when I have been running around doing alot, so take it easy!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back