disposable maternity knickers

prettypenguin

Reaction score
are they worth buying? never had any last time round and ended up throwing lots of knickers away, ive seen some in asda but just want to know if theyre big and comfy and not just like tissue paper otherwise i wont bother... x
Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

I had some they were awful in the end I just bought loads of primark cheapies

I just bought big granny pants from primark

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

i was thinking of going to primark, and if i dont ruin them i get some lovely granny pants for keeps :D x

I have some, but, to be honest, they don;t look great. I am thinking of going to Primark too! :)

I'm still wearing some of my granny pants much to ohs dismay, :p

Using tapatalk can't see tickers

I haven't had any just because I've heard they are horrible - don't work properly everyone leaks and they tear and rip - when they don't rip they are really uncomfortable I would just go asda you can buy 4 pairs of knickers for £2.50! That's all I wear anyway :D

Yeah they are horrible, but they are a definate must have, especially for the first 2/3 days after birth. They keep the everything contained (there more elasticated than normal pants) I got 1 pack out of boots & 2 packs of primark cheapies for the next week or 2.

I found them too plasticky and they made me sweaty. Horrid things.

I just bought some knicks in a bigger size. To be fair, I didn't really ruin any I don't think.

hmmm, maybe ill just buy a bit of both and then save oh going knicker shopping :lol:

its not like i wear fancy underwear anyway its really geeky, but if im going to ruin any id rather ruin big plain granny pants :)

I hated mine-must have bought 40 pairs....wore 2/3 max and the rest I have donated to a pregnant friend who wants them!

The unopened boxes that is :D xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

I've Hurd they come up smaller than the size on the box too?

I.just bought big knickers from primark,.very comfy. Just got them 2 sizes bigger(as primark come up small anyway).

Still have them for this time.

Tapatalking so cant see signatures

Noooo!! Crap!! Small!! Rubbish!!
Better buying big plain £2 ones from asda! Best buy.. Massive comfy and i still wearing em lol

Yeah they are teeny! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry using Tapatalk-its rubbish tho so can't see tickers or upload pics!

They are horrible! I put on a pair after my bath in the hospital and took them off again straight away. They are small, plasticky and totally uncomfortable. Luckily I had also packed primark granny pants and they were much more comfortable!
I would never recommend them x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

eeee!! well we dont have a primark so i just bought some big knickers from m&s ooer! x

I fou d the granny pants from asda a lot comfier than primark and about the same price x

Please excuse any typos from my fat fingers!
Tapatalk madness!

dayum should have gone asda! didnt even think of going there! x

I bought some, tried them on a while back and binned them without using. They were horrid... I bought a load from Primark and they were horrible too so in the end I invested in loads of black pairs from M&S and luckily I've not thrown any as my bleeding has been fine.

xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back