After 5 months of bf he's now sicky?

Sarah13

Reaction score
Not sure why but Kynon has been quite sicky after feeds this week, he was rarely sick before he's ok otherwise maybe a bit snuffly but not a proper cold. Just seems a bit strange he's more windy too and wasn't before. Don't think its anything I've been eating. Any ideas why?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

thats a strange one sarah, could maybe just be having a bit of the cold. Sometimes even a sniff of a cold throws them off track. Does he sound gunged up? Sometimes that makes them sick.

xxxxxxx

Hey hun my LO went through a phase of this at about the same age! She's fine now....I put it down to them being able to feed quicker and her guzzling it down and then sicking it back up because of this! HTH xx

Sent from my sparkly new iPhone

This happened to C a few times around this age and worked out it was because I was propping him after his feed and must have been pressing on his tummy and he would be sick. Could that be why?

Ss you could be right! He's nearly sitting up now so doesn't always get put straight onto his back after feeds now, Ill keep an eye on him. Thanks for your replies x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back