disgusting

:shock: :puke: the evil twats i cant believe there are people like that and that judge is just as bad im totally disgusted :x

Now that story is public, I hope those men get what they deserve even if they have escaped jail.

Only something like 8% of rapes are ever reported, for this same reason that victims fear they will not be believed.

This is a sad thing to see in the news, firstly for that 10 year old girl, and secondly for other rape victims who are now scared to come forward, thinking that they will also not be believed or put to blame. Reporting a rape is a scary enough thought let alone the thought that the authorities will think you were asking for it, or consented even though you blatantly didn't.

And the fact that the men actually pleaded guilty and the judge still let them walk free... it's just plain wrong.

OMG I never thought of that - of course!! :shock: Sounds like they are quite prolifick round those parts. To get 9 men in the first place who would be interested let alone actualy do it. It frightens mw how many are out there. Nasty little fuck's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back