What a lovely child!!

SarahH

Reaction score
This was in our local paper tonight!!

SHOCKED residents today hit out after reports of a tiny tearaway who drinks, smokes and carries knives.

The seven-year-old is alleged to have terrorised people in an Aberdeen community.

One Torry councillor said the youngster was “out of control” and that a number of complaints had been made about the boy.

However, the child cannot be prosecuted because he is under eight years old – Scotland’s age of criminal responsibility.

It was understood council officials, police and social workers were to hold an emergency meeting about the youngster this week.

Conservative councillor Alan Donnelly said Torry residents had first contacted him a few months ago.

It was reported the boy had been seen carrying various types of knife in the street and he had attacked a nine-year-old girl with a spade.

Neighbours said he drinks beer, smokes cigarettes and can often be seen wandering the streets unsupervised until midnight.

Mr Donnelly said: “He’s out of control.”

The councillor said the boy was going around with knives, drinking and swearing.

He said: “I can imagine it from teenagers but at seven years old it’s just not on. Something has to be done.”

Some residents said the schoolboy was part of a gang of older youths that includes his 10-year-old brother.

They are said to encourage his bad behaviour for their own amusement.

Torry residents were today stunned at the reports.

One said: “It is just shocking a child that age has been behaving like that and getting away with it. His parents should be blamed for the way he’s been acting.”

Another Torry resident said: “A kid that age should be out playing football not going around with a knife.”

And a social worker said: “Families in deprived areas sometimes have a lot of trouble in the home and it causes the youngsters to behave in such a shocking way.”

A city council spokesman said he was unable to comment on individual cases.

And a spokesman for Grampian Police said he could not comment on individual cases.

Where exactly are the little darlings parents while he is wandering round being a shit?!

Can this boy not be taken away from his parents , if this was over here in Canada ide have social services knocking at my door in seconds and lose custody of them!

OMG Mason is 7, he is only just (in the last month) allowed to play outside the front of the house, and I have to be able to see him all the time LOL

what a lovely young boy, i'll babysit for him!!

the parents should be blamed though- what are they doing letting him wander the streets until all hours-
even the 10 yr old brother shouldn't be out least of all when hes obviously encouraging it!

Social services should intervene in this instance surely???

I can't wait til they all back at school tbh, I had an irate neighbour on my doorstep the other day complaining that my son (10yo) was swearing and could we keep him away from her house so obviously we said yes, sorry and pulled David in for interrogation... Only to find that this woman's son had earlier been hitting his friends with an iron bar in the park, which he had gone home to get after falling out with the kids! This boy is 7 or 8yo and has been getting an older boy to threaten the kids with his dog (a small shaky Jack Russell)... I wondered why David kept wanting to take our huge german shepherd for soooo many walks lately!!!

Only 3weeks and 1day til school restarts!!!!!!! :pray:

Sarah xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back