committing suicide

little*red

Reaction score
yesterday i just found out that one of my old school friends partner had committied suicide by hanging himself. he was in his very early 20's and has left behind my friend (they were partners for about 6 years) and their two year old son :cry: .

Thats the 3rd person ive known to have committed suicide. the others were a family friend who hung himself after her found a man hanging at work (he was a prison officer), he left behind his partner and his young twins.
Also my ex-best friends brother committed sucide by overdosing on his friends methadone when he was 19. he had attempted it just 1 week before and psychiatrists said he was ok and wouldnt do it again because he said so :shock: .

It is heartbreaking - I've had a few friends do this and I wouldn't have thought any of them were even depressed. My DH's best friend also hung himself many years ago - and my Dh was with him up to an hour before and the only thing he had mentioned was that he had split up with his gf, but she wasn't even a long term gf. I think that sometimes the mind just gives up coping :hug:

God how dreadful, sorry you have had to experience that.
My thoughts are with the family/friends he's left behind
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

how awful...

my thoughts are with the family hes left behind.. and you! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can really relate to this unfortunately, and I think it is so unfair to the people left behind...

iv never lost anyone to suicide, always seems to be cancer :( :cry:

hugs to u and his family :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

The guy who used to live above me hung himself in the flat upstairs :shock: it was horrible and i thought he had such a good life.

My thought are with those that have lost someone they love like that and have to commit suicide to escape

I've lost someone to suicide, it is the most difficult thing I have ever went through. Look after yourself babes and have plenty of hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I've lost a few people to suicide, it is truly heartbreaking and my heart goes out to anyone who has been affected by such a tragedy.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

An old boyfreind from school killed himself a few years back when he was only 17 and also 2 of my cousins did it last year too :shock:! :hug: to you hun! I know how hard it is to get your head round things when they take their own life.

I found my friend dead after he killed himself. It's an awful thing to go through and I've really got over it so lots of hugs for you :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back