disgusting

:|

Yes... well ... what can you say to that other than disgusting...

10 year olds girls can't consent to sex... their vaginas haven't stopped growing and can be damaged by intercourse.... they don't have any concept of that.. :shock:

Paedofiles should be hung from there bollox then be subjected to many methods of torture, then bring them back to life and continue on with the torture....

NO 10 year old can consent to sex.

them *******s dont deserve teh air they are breathing.

But what goes around comes around.

My step"dad" didnt fancy facing court proceedings again, for repeating his actions, so hung himself.

I wonder if they can live wtih what they did.

How the fook the judge can say that tho...

thats really annoyed me.

Does he have children?

Does he have young relatives.

10 year olds DO NOT consent to having sex.

WITH 9 MEN.

MEN not even boys.

What a joke.

Totally agree on hanging the judge....

"The nine men involved have avoided jail despite pleading guilty to gang-raping a 10-year-old girl"

They pleaded guilty - what more does that judge need.... :roll:

sick tw*ts. Even if she agreed why would they want to f*ck a 10year old :puke: she is still under aged

Yeah, 10 year olds cannot consent to sex!! Still, even if she had 'probably consented,' isn't there an age where it's illegal whether the person is consenting or not? And as for the men, for doing that to a 10 year old girl makes them sick, and should be sent to some sort of mental facility for a very long time :x

I cant believe a woman could seriously believe the girl consented.

I'm in shock! What on earth is this world coming to. The judge must be as corrupt as them!

I hope these men all rot! :x

I saw this in the news, its disgusting :evil: Im not saying she did, but even if she did consent its still statitory rape and they should go to prison anyway. The judge is so out of order :evil: :evil: :evil:

lozzi said:
Paedofiles should be hung from there bollox then be subjected to many methods of torture, then bring them back to life and continue on with the torture....

NO 10 year old can consent to sex.

them b******s dont deserve teh air they are breathing.

But what goes around comes around.

I agree :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back