Disappointed

Olive

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

BFN this morning. Happy days! lol. For some reason (my body moking me), I really got my hopes up last night. I couldn't sleep thinking about it. Feel like such a wally.

Tbh, most of the "symptoms" I've had this month have been the same as other months, with the exception of feeling nauseous a lot.

I was trying to feel my cervix last night but am rubbish at it! It feels hard and not as high as it was last week. Might try tracking it's movements next month out of interest.

I know that I'm not out until the witch gets me, but I hope she does soon so I can move on to the next month of ttc. The BFN couldn't have been clearer (trust me, I even pulled it apart lol!).

Anyway, just wanted a rant as am feeling sorry for myself :roll:

HAPPY NEW YEAR for tonight! Hope you all have a good one.

xxxxxx

Sorry to hear you got a bfn hunny but like you said your not out till the witch comes.

Goodluck and best wishes for 2011 x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sorry to hear that LauraAnne, as you say your def not out yet tho.

xx

Sorry Laura :(

You know it's bad when the HPT gets destroyed ;)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you too :party:

Thanks girls :) I'm sitting at hairdressers and first mag they hand me is one with a big preg celine dion on front cover. Sigh :( *Goes straight to read*

Louise that's so true looked like a mad woman lol

Xxxx

Sorry Laura!! I'm sure u will get ur BFP in 2011!
Hope u have plans for tonight and u get to relax and enjoy NYE xx

Thanks girls :) I'm sitting at hairdressers and first mag they hand me is one with a big preg celine dion on front cover. Sigh :( *Goes straight to read*
Xxxx

lol - i was like that when i saw Jordan and IVF on the front of a magazine... i should have known better. Just an account of how Alex is for the chop if IVF fails :roll:

Sorry it was a bfn Laura :(
But the witch not here yet and she may still keep away! You just never know lovely :eek:)
Now see in the new year and maybe you'll be a Jan bfp! Xxx

Thanks Positivity and Sylviegirl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back