Disappearing BFP!

Sal88

Reaction score
Hey!

I've started testing already...I ov'd around the 14/15/16th. I had egg white cm on the 16th. I had a really sharp pain last Thursday so wondered if that could be implantation hence the testing. I use ebay cheapies and always seem to get evaps but for the last 2 mornings I've been getting a faint line during the 10 min testing time and for a little longer afterwards which disappears after about 30 mins. Looking at the test now it's totally neg! Ok well if I squint I can see a shadow but wouldn't class that as a BFP.

Anyone got any clues as to why I'm getting this? I've never had this before. The line in the 10 mins doesn't show a strong colour, more of a grey colour maybe with a hint of pink, not sure.

Thanks

Evap lines are really not that common.......despite what people think!!

I used the cheapy ebay tests which work as well as the top brands, and was also getting a very faint shadow for the first few days (previously the tests were whiter than white after testing so getting a greyish line with a hint of colour was quite exciting), sure enough the tests did eventually get darker but took a few days - I then confirmed with clearblue digital at about 16dpo - I started testing at 8dpo with the cheapies :)

The cheap ones dont tend to hold the BFP line until it gets fairly dark, so this may be what is happening to you!

I dont want to build your hopes up, but it does sound very promising, and exactly as I experienced!

EllieBelle said:

I used the cheapy ebay tests which work as well as the top brands, and was also getting a very faint shadow for the first few days (previously the tests were whiter than white after testing so getting a greyish line with a hint of colour was quite exciting), sure enough the tests did eventually get darker but took a few days - I then confirmed with clearblue digital at about 16dpo - I started testing at 8dpo with the cheapies :)

The cheap ones dont tend to hold the BFP line until it gets fairly dark, so this may be what is happening to you!

I dont want to build your hopes up, but it does sound very promising, and exactly as I experienced!
ohhhh i didn't know that :D

I had exactly the same thing, on Sunday & Monday, I did a Digi and got my BFP! Go and get yourself a digi, and then you will know for sure. :rotfl:

Good Luck :pray:

Thanks! I'll keep hoping then :) I do have 2 digis but want to wait til I'm late before I test on them. I'm due Friday so not long to go.

xx

Hey!

I've started testing already...I ov'd around the 14/15/16th. I had egg white cm on the 16th. I had a really sharp pain last Thursday so wondered if that could be implantation hence the testing. I use ebay cheapies and always seem to get evaps but for the last 2 mornings I've been getting a faint line during the 10 min testing time and for a little longer afterwards which disappears after about 30 mins. Looking at the test now it's totally neg! Ok well if I squint I can see a shadow but wouldn't class that as a BFP.

Anyone got any clues as to why I'm getting this? I've never had this before. The line in the 10 mins doesn't show a strong colour, more of a grey colour maybe with a hint of pink, not sure.

Thanks

EllieBelle said:

ohhhh i didn't know that :D

I had exactly the same thing, on Sunday & Monday, I did a Digi and got my BFP! Go and get yourself a digi, and then you will know for sure. :rotfl:

Good Luck :pray:

Thanks! I'll keep hoping then :) I do have 2 digis but want to wait til I'm late before I test on them. I'm due Friday so not long to go.

xx

This is really exciting very best of luck!!!!

Sal i had this when i was pregnant, the lines on the first like 6 tests i did were SO SO faint... like shadows, and i did lots of research into it and it looked like it would be an evap line, but no no, i was indeed pregnant!! confirmed 2 days later with digi :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back