girls...i think i might be! *Update 1st Post*

andreaaa

Reaction score
Sorry girls, I think it must be all my head :( BFN

Not testing again now until Monday :hug: :hug:

--------------------------

I was so sick of eBay cheapies and stupidly faint lines that I brought some Asda tests today. I didn't use Fmu as it was late afternoon and couldn't wait until morning. There is a very faint line! Even my mum can see it :dance:

Still worried it may be an evap as it says not to read after 10 mins and the line got darker after 10 mins but was there extememly faintly at 5 mins. Or maybe I was seeing things :(

The reason i've been testing so obsessively is that I feel pregnant... I've had veins appear on my boobs, they're sore, tummy cramps and just "a feeling"

I just want to know for definate! This is so annoying :wall:

awww!! Good luck hun!!! I will keep everything crossed for you that its a BFP!!!!!

Sounds really promising! :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug:

Good luck, I hope your BFP gets stronger

I think tomorrow you're gonna get yourself a strong line! Please let us know as soon as possible, I'll be logging in to check on you before work xxx

Good luck I really hope this is it for you :pray: I will have to remember to take my mobile to work tomorrow so that I can check on mobilenet to see if you update as I don't have proper internet at work.

Sending you loads of babydust :pray: :hug:

aww hun i really hope it is a BFP for you :pray:

Ooh I can't wait to hear tomorrow!

Let us know as soon as you can!

Awww thanks girls :hug: :hug: i'll be testing at 6.30 and will update as soon as I know xx

Sounds very promising!!!!! Best of luck!!

Get a Digi!!!!!!!! :hug:

:rotfl: How exciting..... sounds promising. Get yourself a Digi and put your mind at rest (and ours) :cheer:
Good luck tommorrw morning :pray:

Sending you extra babydust for testing this morning Good luck :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back