Need help about Ovulation tests

frankie707

Reaction score
Got a pack of the first response ovulation tests. Did one this morning and got a faint test line and did one again this afternoon to see if there was a difference and i got an even fainter line - does this mean I have had the hormone surge or is it just the difference between the first pee of the morning and afternoon?? Hubby works away so desperate to know how to interpret this difference.

Hmm, you may hav already had the hormone surge but then it could just be that you would hav drank more liquids by the time of the afternoon one.
Do you know what times you took them at all?
I see in your post u mention first pee of the morning, i believe they reccomend u do the ov tests later in the day rather than with first morning pee coz of the time of day the hormone is produced. Hope some of this makes sense to u. lol.

Thanks puzzle - just been googleing it! You are totally right they say its best to do it around 2pm and that a faint line is just a faint line it does not mean that ovulation is on the way - panic over - I was contemplating jumping in the car and driving the 4hrs to where DH works!!! This whole TCC thing is obviously sending me a bit loopy! Glad I've got you guys :)

:lol: Welcome to the world of TTC obsessions! Where are you in your cycle?

No idea!!! Stopped the pill start of Dec had normal AF about 32 days later start of Jan then started trying 14 days later (hubby was away) which I thought was an ideal time and then lots of negative tests (including blood test last week) and now on day 46. so may have missed a cycle - advice was to use kits as I cant plan it any other way. Very frustrating though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back