*dies*face to the name!

melanieyeah

Reaction score
Well maybe i did post a pic of me and d/f somewhere, but I lost that thread so I shall post a new one :)
1132586877_1115473000_lastscan.jpg
me and matt
1132586980_matt.jpg

matt
1132587114_melcolor.jpg

me :)
wow i miss matts beard :(... he looks nicer with a beard lol!.. I wil be having words i think! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aww you look so cute together. your so pretty too im jealous lol! xxx

aww how sweet are you! Well if it makes you feel better i look ming without makeup on.. its all makeup that makes me look nice lol!

Hi

Definitely, you are really pretty, and you make a lovely couple.

x

Thankyou Davina, thats very sweet indeed :D! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mel, I agree with the others, you're gorgeous (I sound like a lesbian now!! :lol: ) your eyes are stunning, are they yours or contacts?!
I'm jealous now, I look like a big fat ugly minger with my make up on!! how I ever got married is a miracle!!!! :lol:

Nicki.x

P.S. good luck TTC, hope it happens soon for you babe.

You're such a good looking couple, refuse to post a photo of me as even with my entire make up bag on I don't look too good. Hope that the TCCing goes well, you'll have such cute children xxxxxxx

haha well i compensate with my size you see, im a 16.. when im preg i will be HUUUUGGGEEE! lol
my lovely green eyes are really contacts lol! but I do have green eyes naturally, just not such a purty shade. I WANNA SEE PIX OF YOU GUYS SO CMON! lol ;p xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthanky xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
just one day to go!

sorry it's pretty big, dont know how to resize!

The reason for the weird angle of my head was because the purpose of the pic was to see my hair colour! lol

HOTTIES IN THE HOUSE! seriously you guys are gorgeous!
steph you have a body to die for you cow lol! haha;p and black fairy kitten, your hair RULES! i always wanted my chin pierced but my ex wouldnt let me *sob*
GORGEOUS PICS GUYS! keep them coming i want to know who the hell im speaking too haha!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
im sorry i have a tendency to use capslock in my posts hehehe!

You lot look great, really nice piccys. I know who I am speaking to as well now :) First time I've seen ya Steph you look fab! Well you all do!

Here's me and the Gremlin, we've spilt now. He looks like Des O'Connor on this photo. :)

DSC00182.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi All,

This is me on my wedding day,August 2004. I'm a classy bird! :lol:

2004_052.jpg

And this is me at my best mates wedding in July of this year,(I was her bridesmaid, I don't normally wear tiara's!!!)

100_0793.jpg

Sorry the pics are so big, I can't resize them!

Nicki.x :D

hi guys

im so jealous, you all look fab...
here is a recent pic of me and my sexy fella.

nanandgrandadgolden004.jpg

take care all
emma hope everything going well for you and ill spk to you soon. only 1 day to go :D wishing you both well

claire
xxx

sorry guys i know the pic is really big but it wont let me resize for some reason :evil: either that or my preg brain cant remember how to do it :wink: .

sorry!!!!!!!!!

claire
xxx

Hey Charlie Chalk, sorry not been on MSN much. Hope to catch you soon. I am still here! :) Speak soon honey.

EM xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back