face to the name

bump025.jpg

hello every one, thought as i chat to so many of you, i wud let you have a pic to go with the name lol

hey, u know its always good to put a face to the name, think i mite sort that out to, if i can find any decent pictures. lol. that will b a mission cos i hate photos, and dont think ne im in look decent, ah well.

bec x x

Cool :) I look very similar to you, dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin. Couple of beauties lol

I will try and sort out my photo bucket soon I can post a few mug shots of myself.

:)

Heres me....not long before I fell pg so looking nice and slim :)

i121-07-04_19-31-11.jpg

:) Now go to tummy pics and look what has happened to my slim waist :(

Lou

got any pets?

I have just started a thread of pet pics in off-topic.

ahhhhh

;)

lol your mad

pets?

gf has got 2 hamsters and i have 1 lol

want a dog though

All the pics on my pregnancy diary are uploaded from my phone. You need to send a multimedia message (text but with photos) to your email address, (it nomally tells you to either enter a phone number of an email) then go into your email and a message should be there, its then just a case of saving it to your desktop then uploading it to a site like photobucket and copying and pasting the code onto your thread like you would any other pic.
Hope this helps.

Thought id join in, same pic as my avatar but bigger so you can see better. Taken on my hols, a little bit pregnant, but didn't yet know!

palma1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back