Didn’t think I would end up back here

KellyLou85

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’m Kelly, 35 and pregnant with my fourth child which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time!! Lol i have managed with three so four shouldn’t be too much different right??!!
So I am feeling soooo pregnant already!! My boobs are so achy, morning sickness has set in, the bloat is very obvious and I’m only 5 weeks.
Can’t help but feel I’m further on than I am, anyone else experiencing this??

Hello and congratulations! I was sick from 5 weeks - so definitely possible from early on. Came as a shock to me too as I was never sick once with my son x

Hello and congratulations! I was sick from 5 weeks - so definitely possible from early on. Came as a shock to me too as I was never sick once with my son x
Yeah well it’s came as a shock to my too as I never suffered with my first three this early! I guess I should be grateful for all the strong symptoms as it hopefully means everything is going as it should xx

Hi everyone
I’m Kelly, 35 and pregnant with my fourth child which is exciting and terrifying all at the same time!! Lol i have managed with three so four shouldn’t be too much different right??!!
So I am feeling soooo pregnant already!! My boobs are so achy, morning sickness has set in, the bloat is very obvious and I’m only 5 weeks.
Congratulations to you! I also never suffered at all with my first two, but this time I feel bloated to bursting point, nauseous, aching boobs, And absolutely exhausted, didn’t know if it was just as I was getting older (almost 38) but definitely tougher this time! I’m 7+3

Hi everyone

Congratulations! I don’t feel any different at the moment myself but have noticed I am a lot more hungry than normal! Think I am about 4 weeks along so there’s still time I suppose! With my first two i was horrifically sick from about 6/7 weeks xx

Congratulations
I have three children and pregnant with number 4 too
I am 10 weeks tomorrow

I'm curious if you have a bump early. I feel I look giant ad should not be this big!! It's ridiculous
I'm usually flat stomach. I'm hoping this is all bloat and goes down there is no hiding it!!!

IMG_20200712_083834.jpg IMG_20200712_212841.jpg

I'm curious if you have a bump early. I feel I look giant ad should not be this big!! It's ridiculous
I'm usually flat stomach. I'm hoping this is all bloat and goes down there is no hiding it!!!

View attachment 91165 View attachment 91166
I definitely feel like I have a bit of a bump and it’s come so much earlier than my other pregnancies! Awww you look lovely, definetly looks like a bump growing how far gone are you??

Congratulations to you! I also never suffered at all with my first two, but this time I feel bloated to bursting point, nauseous, aching boobs, And absolutely exhausted, didn’t know if it was just as I was getting older (almost 38) but definitely tougher this time! I’m 7+3
Yeah this has been my toughest first trimester of all my pregnancies! Like you say I’m putting it down to age and running around after my other three children lol

Congratulations! I don’t feel any different at the moment myself but have noticed I am a lot more hungry than normal! Think I am about 4 weeks along so there’s still time I suppose! With my first two i was horrifically sick from about 6/7 weeks xx
Congratulations to you too! Unfortunately morning sickness can strike at any time! You just have to hope you get lucky and it’s mild lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back