rant rant rant rant.. i think i need to rant

elisesmum

Reaction score
So i need to rant about being pregnant.. i am so grateful to be pregnant and should be enoying it but im not :( i feel so guilty as i know some people would give everything to be pregnant yet im now ranting about it to be honest i cant stand this first trimester, i do nothing but eat sleep cry and be sick, my house is a state i struggle to take my daughter to nursery, i cry if i dont get chocolate and sausage rolls (my cravings) and all i do is sleep sleep sleep i got up at 9 this morning and was back in bed at 1, i look like a bloated beach whale my boobs are huge and painful my poor back does nothing but ache i am just constantly moody after having these symtoms for at least four weeks i cant wait til these symtoms go, my poor partner works all day and has to come home to me... please tell me im not the only one, am i being selfish for feeling sorry for myself and just ranting about it xx

hee hee i said the exact same thing today. The first trimester really takes it out of us. How far along are you? xx

Massive *hugs*... Not sure what i can say other than i completely sympathise & just think of how it'll all be worth it in the end, how far gone are you? Tri 2 will come round soon enough x

Hi nikki d, im only 7 weeks and 1 day but ive had symtoms since about 4 weeks ago and they are just getting worse :( my first pregnancy was perfect no sickness loads of energy and always happy, i cant wait for tri 2 xx

Hi em only 7w1d, thats all i keep saying that in a few weeks time it should calm down but i just feel crap lol xx

tri 1 defo takes it out of you, x

Tri one is not nice !!! i am 12 weeks and feel fab hopefull u will be feeling better ASAP!!tri 1 I was sick sick sick

I hated tri 1 with a passion!!
Tri 2 is already better! Not marvelous, but definitely better! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Tri 1 sucks. My symptoms weren't too bad considering some others, but I was just so fed up. Definitely much prefer Tri 2.

Hope things get better for you soon hun.

Don't feel guilty!!
You have every right to moan, so don't feel bad for it, it's all I've done for weeks lol! I know how shitty it can be, but it will get better, I promise xxx

Thanks everyone is nice to know that im the only ond who hates tri 1 :( morning sickness got worse today aswell i get to see bubba bean in 6 days so im hoping that will give me a boost in my mood knowing that im suffering for a good reason xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back