• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you wear a garter at your wedding?

NIE

Reaction score
Hiya,

Just wondering if any of you wore a garter at your wedding. I did, but a girl I work with told me she wasn't as it just wasn't trendy any more. :?

What do you think? xxx

I did!!! Although not for long, I kept itching because of it so as soon as we got to the reception I niped to my room to take it off :)

Yes! One with a blue flower for my something blue. Who cares if it is fashionable, noone sees it anyway!

My friend who is getting married next week has a Chelsea one! Unfortunately her husband to be supports Southampton! :rotfl:

nah, i didn't bother. i don't give a monkey's about fashion etc, i just didn't want to wear one.

if you wanna wear one though, go for it! its your wedding day!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yes, it was white and lacy with a blue ribbon on it.

Yes! it was gorgeous! and very sexy when mky husband took it off later that night!

I did, it was my something borrowed. A really good friend, who I call my 'surrogate mummy' lent me hers, it was 30 years old!

I didn't keep it on long though - it felt odd having something on one leg and not the other.

Yeah I did, just for the tradition really lol but then Hubby appreciated it, he thought it was "dirty" lol

Nope. I don't see the point of doing stuff for tradition when it doesn't mean anything to me at all. Plus, it probably would have stood out under my dress.

Im sure i posted here earlier :think: Ill try again

I had a tartan one that played scotland the brave when you pushed the bagpipes.. :rotfl: Bloody itchy though :lol:

I did, but only because it was the only thing I could have that was borrowed and blue!!!!

Yep I did when I married the ex...wish I had hidden a boxing glove in there now! :twisted:

I bought one to wear but only had about two minutes in the end to get dressed (stupid hairdresser) so completely forgot it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back