did you hire/buy a doppler?

gesic

Reaction score
I am super paranoid, and now not seeing anyone for what feels like ages and to top it off MS subsiding (which you would think I would be relieved about?!) so needing reassurance I am actually still pregnant.
Looking at dopplers but wondering do I buy or is it better to hire? Will the hire ones be of a better quality? If I buy which one? Some have good reviews others mixed and don't want to get one I cannot use as that will only serve to feed the paranoia :(
Thanks in advance for any advice x

Hi I have and angel sounds Doppler and have found heart beat from about 10 weeks onwards only cost bout £25 including the gel xx

I have sonoline b and found from 11 weeks xx I didn't look into hiring so don't know if they are better dopplers xx

I have no idea what brand mine is but it was about £20 from Amazon and I found HB at 9-10 weeks.

XX

Thanks for the replies, am thinking I might just but rather than rent as they are not too expensive and am sure it would easily sell on if not required.

Ok, so got the angelsounds from Argos as didn't want to wait on Amazon. Unpacked and tried and the only sound I heard was my own HB so that's a failure and only adding to fuel the already rampant paranoia that all will go wrong :(

It can be hard to find. I was at mw on Thurs and we found the hb then baby moved and we couldn't find it again no matter how hard we tried! (And that was a professional!) They can so easy hide!

Did you use any type of gel/oil etc? I can't hear anything really without using the gel . Took me about a week to find baby but now I have I can more or less find heart beat straight away xx

I bought a cheap one, the angelsaounds, and I've been able to find the hb since 9 weeks. In the last 2-3 weeks it has turned into a game of hide and seek though. I can still find it, but it does fade. Seems the baby is moving quite a bit.

Have found it a couple of times, which is a relief, its almost in my left hip but def babies as twice as fast as mine x

That's where my baby was too! Lol has shifted into middle in last few days though glad you found it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back