Did you have an implantation bleed?

russellmuscle

Reaction score
:wave:

Hey ladies, as the title above really..

Ive done really well not to post in here since my MC as I tend not to over SS.

Ive never had IB with my last two pregnancies but Ill give you a bit of background..

Friday night I had some quite noticable cramping I left asda like hunchback of Notre dam :lol: that was 6DPO, since then Ive had some OV pains but as Im CD20 of a 28 day I doubt its OV. So anyway put that to the back of my mind even though in the background I know a pulling sensation or dull stabbing is there.

Today OH and I had sex, not particularly rough either and I went about my day.

Tonight Ive went to change into my PJs and noticed my pants had like, a half teaspoon of blood, dark red/brown and kinda watery looking as it was absorbed in. I didnt notice it peeing a few hours ago or after sex when cleaning. We had sex about 3pm, and I last peed about 6pm and no blood.. :blush:

Just wanting to not get too excited as I havent had IB before and not sure if its alot and roughly what dpo. Im 8 or 9dpo today, going with 8 but theres a chance its 9 as I didnt opk this month.

Should say Ive never had mid cycle bleeding, OV and have AF regularly too.

Any help would be grand :)

xxxx

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run but didn't have IB in August or this time around. I think I read somewhere it only happens in around 20% of women. I would say at 8/9DPO it's likely to be IB rather than AF arriving early.

Fingers crossed for you Hun! When are you testing? Xx

Yeeesssssssss. During TTC I thought implantation cramps and bleeding were a load of nonsense for something so minuscule (apparently only 10% of women get it too?), but I had very apparent knicker full of blood (sorry!) and AF cramps all day. The blood was dark red, probably the size of 2/3 10p pieces, nothing when I wiped (there is a picture somewhere, if any use to you :-\). This was also 9dpo :)
Sounds good to me!!

Last edited:
Didn't want to read and run but didn't have IB in August or this time around. I think I read somewhere it only happens in around 20% of women. I would say at 8/9DPO it's likely to be IB rather than AF arriving early.

Fingers crossed for you Hun! When are you testing? Xx

Well in light of this new evidence, my 10MUI HPTS come Tuesday so perhaps then..

I wasnt going to until the weekend but this has certainly upped the anti.

xxxx

Yeeesssssssss. During TTC I thought implantation cramps and bleeding were a load of nonsense for something so minuscule (apparently only 10% of women get it too?), but I had very apparent knicker full of blood (sorry!) and AF cramps all day. The blood was dark red, probably the size of 2/3 10p pieces, nothing when I wiped. This was also 9dpo :)
Sounds good to me!!

Thanks love :)

Yeah it was deffo noticable as Im wearing yellow spongebob pants :lol: wasnt like loads.

I read up on feeling implantation and although on forums ladies say they feel it, the official websites say its too minuscule to feel so I then felt silly even thinking that :lol: and I only googled because after the big wave of cramp Ive had a dull cramp.

Funny thing is, I had been watching for IB since the ASDA incident but nada. Then I let it go out of my head and there it was.

Just not sure if it is IB or bleeding from sex but usually we are pretty rough and I never bleed so.. Thats not likely either. And it wasnt enough to think oh thats AF as its literally a teaspoon and looked more like spotting..

Trying not to pin my hopes on it. My boobs feel and look like when I was pregnant too Ive had them super early but they lie :lol:

xxxx

Last edited:
I got it with this pregnancy, but it didn't come out until about 14ish dpo. By then it was brown. Sounds promising!

Morning, omg yes, I really didn't want to read into it at the time but 8dpo I had some spotting with some 'ov pain'. I was at my mums and told her (I share far too much lol) and she thought I'd got my ov wrong but then I got my BFP. I've got everything crossed for you, would love you to join me! X

I had 2 light pink streaks in my cm and that was it.

However, this was at 4dpo so I think it was too early really!

I did get my bfp at 9dpo though so must have implanted earlier than average.

XX

Morning, omg yes, I really didn't want to read into it at the time but 8dpo I had some spotting with some 'ov pain'. I was at my mums and told her (I share far too much lol) and she thought I'd got my ov wrong but then I got my BFP. I've got everything crossed for you, would love you to join me! X

Morning!

I know, I thought instantly shit Im 8/9DPO thats possibly IB! But of course, its not a dead cert yet so dont wanna get too ahead of myself. I did it a couple of cycles ago with a horrid evap.

I have everything crossed for me too! How weird if you got your positive in my thread and I got mine in yours! Thats some luck I think.

xxxx

I had 2 light pink streaks in my cm and that was it.

However, this was at 4dpo so I think it was too early really!

I did get my bfp at 9dpo though so must have implanted earlier than average.

XX

Nothing in my CM, I had been sorta looking, even though Ive never had IB before, the amount of pain I had I kinda suspected Id bleed.

Yeah you have super short cycles too, and always get your BFP's early, so probably was it for you.

xxxx

How long do you think I should wait to test?

Ive got 3 10mui's coming probably tomorrow.

Wondering whether to get a superdrug early, even though I got the evap on that last time. I just wouldnt rip it apart this time! :lol:

xxxx

Well I got a fainty at 10dpo but then didn't test again until AF was late. I suppose it depends how disappointed you'd be if it was a bfn.

Exactly- you need to get a BFP on my thread x

I think if it's implantation bleed you can get a positive test from 48 hours after.. Now I remember! Yeah it's 48h from implantation and then hcg doubles every 48 hours after to get stronger lines! I want you to have a bfp tomoz or wednesday! xx

Well I got a fainty at 10dpo but then didn't test again until AF was late. I suppose it depends how disappointed you'd be if it was a bfn.

Exactly- you need to get a BFP on my thread x

I wouldn't be too disappointed - its more is it a waste, because I've got 3 coming in the post. As AF is due next week Id probably pop into the shops and get a few digis, just to make sure things were escalating. I am just too impatient now!

xxxx

I think if it's implantation bleed you can get a positive test from 48 hours after.. Now I remember! Yeah it's 48h from implantation and then hcg doubles every 48 hours after to get stronger lines! I want you to have a bfp tomoz or wednesday! xx

Yeah I read that too, I think I could've started to implant Friday though, so not sure like when to take my 48 hours from....

Thank you, I want one now! :lol:

xxxx

Lol I'm getting impatient for you! Have you got any tests, ic's or anything? X

Lol I'm getting impatient for you! Have you got any tests, ic's or anything? X

No... But superdrug 10mui's are 2 for £7.49 :blush:

I got rid of them because I was being good remember! I had no OPK's no nothing! Ive got 3 one step mid streams coming tomorrow hopefully. I paid 1st class at the weekend.

xxxx

Last edited:
That sounds very promising Claire, everything crossed for you! xx

Should I just get the tests?

TBH it will annoy me all night if I don't.

2 pack means I can do one today and one in the morning then my other 3 should come.

This better well be IB! I was doing super good not testing until next weekend! Now I am like when can I test? :shock:

xxxx

Last edited:
With this pregnancy I had a very small amount of pinky blood when I wiped. It was after sex. I got a faint bfp about 3 days later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back