did you get piles after giving birth?

scaredbuthappy

Reaction score
Just wondered if any of you got piles/hemorroids after giving birth? I havent given birth yet but i have piles at the min which are quite sore and im quite worried at how much worse they are going to be after all that pushing! I already feel like my insides are coming out everytime i go to the toilet, its horrible. :(
If you did get them after, how bad were they honestly, and how long did they take to go? Do they go by themselves?

Thankyou :hug:

yes hun i did really bad and i have always had them lots since but the cream helps and they go in a few days

Didn't have them at all when PG but got then thanks to giving birth. TBH I could not feel a thing down there the first few days as the pain I felt was in my stiches and the swelling. I barely noticed the piles till about a week afterwards.

Took about 3 weeks and they more or less went though.

Didn't get them during pregnancy but got them BAD after birth. They were more painful than the stitches!! But on the plus side they diappeared pretty quickly.

Happy to say I never had them during or after pregnancy!!

i had them in pregnancy and after, ive still got them now

I had them during and after both pregnancies.

Internal piles and small tears in my bum hole- worse than giving birth.

Branflakes, branflakes and more branflakes :wink:

HI hun,
I didn't get them in pregnancy last time but I did get them after birth (internally) and still have them. Even though They just flare up every so often for a day or two then go down again. Try not to worry though.

xxx

I escaped them in my first pregnancy but then got them from all the pushing during birth, not very pleasant but not too bad either. They went away pretty quickly to be fair but I have had them on and off ever since, and probably always will according to doctor. Unfortunately its one of those things that will just keep reoccurring once youve had them once. Never been too bad though, and they only ever last a couple of weeks at most.

Strangely, I got them about 3 months after giving birth (go figure!).

They flare up every now and again, but I eat plenty of fibre and drink lots of fliud.

I get good days and bad days. Don't think you can ever really get rid of them completely.

Kxx

Had them reeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaallly bad, had to have a haemmeroidictomy (sp?) to get rid of them and now all is well lol :lol:

Yes and I'm still not back to normal even now :( I used cream from the chemist to shrivel them back up but it can still be quite sore to go to the loo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back