Piles?

Discussion in 'Postnatal Questions' started by TiffanyJaynexo, Dec 21, 2011.

1. TiffanyJaynexo

TiffanyJaynexo Well-Known Member

I was fine a day after giving birth but I noticed I had piles when she was 2 days old :(
    I've never had them before, will they go away on their own? Is it okay for me to go to the toilet for a number 2? Terrified of that! It's not as sore as it was yesterday

How embarrassing. xxx

2. pringle88

pringle88 Well-Known Member

hi hun, i noticed that i had one inside too... it stings like hell when going for a number 2 but it soon dissappeared on its own! dont be embarrassed its totally normal! try not to purposefully stop yourself from going for a no 2 though because it will hurt so much more when you do go xx

3. ISH

ISH Well-Known Member

They will go away, but it takes a while, and you need to make sure you don't strain when you go to the toilet and you're not constipated :hug:

4. tinytoes

tinytoes Well-Known Member

Maybe drink some fruit juice and eat extra fiber just to make it easier on yourself for a few days :hugs:

5. nikki8092

nikki8092 Well-Known Member

Get some cream, germaloids or anusol. They shrink them. After having Jake i have had them on and off for 2 years but i get constipated a lot... Drink plenty of fruit juice and lots of fibre. Also if they hurt after a number 2 clean with warm water as it eases the pain and stops infection xx

6. TiffanyJaynexo

TiffanyJaynexo Well-Known Member

Thanks girls :)
    I went to the toilet last night and it was fine, I got in the bath afterwards to make sure I was clean.
    I think they're going down as they seem smaller? xxx

7. nikki8092

nikki8092 Well-Known Member

Just be careful with straining... as that can make them reappear. Hope they settle for you x