Piles?

TiffanyJaynexo

Reaction score
I was fine a day after giving birth but I noticed I had piles when she was 2 days old :(
I've never had them before, will they go away on their own? Is it okay for me to go to the toilet for a number 2? Terrified of that! It's not as sore as it was yesterday

How embarrassing. xxx

hi hun, i noticed that i had one inside too... it stings like hell when going for a number 2 but it soon dissappeared on its own! dont be embarrassed its totally normal! try not to purposefully stop yourself from going for a no 2 though because it will hurt so much more when you do go xx

They will go away, but it takes a while, and you need to make sure you don't strain when you go to the toilet and you're not constipated :hug:

Maybe drink some fruit juice and eat extra fiber just to make it easier on yourself for a few days :hugs:

Get some cream, germaloids or anusol. They shrink them. After having Jake i have had them on and off for 2 years but i get constipated a lot... Drink plenty of fruit juice and lots of fibre. Also if they hurt after a number 2 clean with warm water as it eases the pain and stops infection xx

Thanks girls :)
I went to the toilet last night and it was fine, I got in the bath afterwards to make sure I was clean.
I think they're going down as they seem smaller? xxx

Just be careful with straining... as that can make them reappear. Hope they settle for you x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back