How did you feel after your vaginal birth??

for those little witches that put
easy peasy..can one of you have my next one for me??

It wasn't that bad :) but I know I had a good birth experience which relaxed me anyway :)

Minxy said:
I didn't vote as none of them really described how I was feeling.

I felt battered and bruised, like I'd done 10 rounds with Tyson and he'd punched me in the chuff :lol:

But there's a serenity that comes afterwards when you're so knackered, and though at first I said 'never again' it soon wears off!!

I couldnt agree more, this is exactly how i would describe it.

trixipaws said:
u kno what, actually it feels like when youve had a weekend of hard partying- tired, weak, thirsty, delicate, achey, spaced-out and fuzzy-headed! lol

Lol i felt like I'd been hit by a train :rotfl:

After having being stitched with my 1st baby the next 2 babies were great..I only felt a bit sore and it was only a week or so before it felt fine down there.

I voted for the first one, but it's true you do forget after a while. I was unlucky and tore quite badly and they spent a good 1 1/2 hours stitching me up - I remember they made me go and fetch my own breakfast the next day and I was shuffling down the corridor like an old granny wincing at every step :D
It is amazing though how the pain disappears as soon as the baby's out and you just flop down on the bed lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back