Bump Pictures :-)

Ems

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

for some it may be to early but wondered if any fo us will be putting pictures up of our bumps. :dance:

I have been doing a photo diary of each week since 4 weeks and there is quiet a bit of difference. I wanted to wait until 8 weeks but may post something a bit sooner.

I am a bit shocked but I seem to have a small bump already and cant wait for it to grow xxx. :bump:

Its possibly mainly bloat, but the bean is obviously making itself very cumfy. LOL:lol:

Em xxxx

I would love to see everyone's bumps as unfortunately for me mine is just fat! I think I will start taking pictures at 10 weeks but how I feel at the moment I don't think I will want too - must lose weight! My size 14 jeans do up with a huge roll of fat hanging over the top!

Hun, you shouldnt even be worried. Im sure your bump is blooming. I live in my PJs at the moment. I have disregarded my normal clothes. Infact if my work allowed it, I would make my PJs my uniform. LOL!

I cant wait to get to 3 months as bound to have a bigger bump then FX xxxx

I been taking photos for last 2 weeks but I have no bump at all yet and no change of shape, altho today I think my belly does look a bit different so maybe somethings starting to change or I'm bloated! Don't want to put any photos on here yet incase someone recognizes me lol, not told anyone yet!

Last edited:
I would live in my PJs if I could too! I hate tight clothes right now - leggings and summer dresses will by my outfit of choice for Tri 2 and 3!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back