did anyone use sudafed in early pregnancy?

trixipaws

Reaction score
i completely cannot breathe iv had man-flu all weekend and blocked nose. been using sudafed, but just checked it on safefetus.com and its class C! same as cocaine :shock: worried now :(

please tell me someone's used this and not had any problems. it says can cause holes in babys stomach :cry:

i am 7 weeks tomorrow

I think your only allowed paracetamol when your preggers? :think: Baba will be fine though. When i had a kidney infection they kept me in hossy but i was put on co-codimal and antibiotics so im sure sudafed will be ok really. I hated just taking paracetamol for 9 months didnt do anything.

I think it's best not to take anything during pregnancy unless you absolutely have to. I think I even avoided paracetamol due to over paranoia.

I'd ask a medical professional if I were you, just to make sure.

K.x

Just the once will be fine - they can't say it's safe because people might use it almost constantly and that would them massively increase the risk of it damaging the baby.

Go to your doc and see what he can ghive you - don't panic. You haven't put holes in your babies tummy :hug:

I don't think you will have caused any problems with the small amount you've had - try not to worry but speak to your doc if you're worried. :hug:
You can use things like menthol inhilations - you can get menthol from the chemist, add a teeny bit to hot water and breathe it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Currish
Back