Help....Is this a pregnancy symptom or something else?

Hunnibee88

Reaction score
Ok so i know i have posted a thread similar to this but iv got a few more things to add to it, has anyone else got this? Im so worried. Ok so from 5 weeks iv had a bloated upperstomach where i look 6 months pregnant. Where the bloating is it can be painfull and i feel nauseated alot of the time. My appetite is not as great as it was. Solid food makes me feel worse but im ok with soup. Iv found gaviscon takes the sickness and pain away but the bloating isnt shifting. My upper stomach is the same size all day from when i wake up 2 i go to bed. Is this happening to any1 else? Iv googled my symptoms and it says gastritis but i really dnt know. Iv never had any digestive problems in my life until jus a few weeks ago which would of made me 5 weeks. Is this normal or is a trip 2 the doctors in order. Please help. Thanx everyone x

I had that. I could barely breath as my bloated stomach was pressing me lol. It went away somewhere around 10 weeks. Anyway you should talk to your doctor if you are concerned.

I have this and have done for the past few weeks (9weeks today!)I've already taken to wearing maternity leggings and stretch clothes as anything sitting across my tummy is really uncomfortable (if only i could wear PJ's all day!) I would love to show my 'baby bump' off but I know its all flab and bloating and will wait for my scan first. Try peppermint tea, that can help bloating and trapped wind. If you have an concerns though it's always worth checking with GP or midwife.
Hope you feel better soon!X

Yep, same happened to me, massively bloated from 5 weeks until my proper bump. Its normal, but mention it to your mw at your next appt.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back