in need of hugs!

kirlykird

Reaction score
Fed up today :(

Developed a stinking cold to go with my thrush yesterday :shock:

Was up most of last night as my nose is dripping like a tap and my throat is sore and I can't breathe :(

Car has gone in for it's expensive repair today :evil:

As OH works in London he had his car and I had no car to take my kiddies to school which is 1 mile away.

Got up, felt c**p! Looked out of the windpow and it was tipping with rain, walked them to school with no energy as I ached everywhere and just want to cry.

Then had to walk 1.5 miles to the docs as m/w appt was today.

I walked into the room, she took one look at me and gave me abig hug and I started to cry...she looked at my notes and pointed out everything that I could be picking up I am... :?

Came home and got soaked, clothes soaking wet!

Was supposed to be helping set up the christmas market at school for tomorrow but m/w said come home and lie in bed.

I've called to say I won't be in but as we're still relatively new to the area, i don't quite know anyone well enough to ask them to pick up kids for me so I'm having to go back out again to get them anyway...

my clothes are in the dryer now from earlier so at least they'll be warm...

I miss my friends... I feel poorly and OH won't be home until around 9pm.

Sorry for my moan and I know I shouldn't feel sorry for myself as there are lots more people in much worse situations than me... but I just need a big hug...please... :oops:

:hug: I have days like that - Whatever car I own breaks down at the most opportune moment!! :x

Hope you start feeling better soon!!! :sleep:

:hug: Sorry to hear you're feeling down, hopefully it'll have stopped raining by the time you have to pick up kiddies. :hug:

kirls!!!!!! poor little chicken :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

don't be sad :( it is just an off day and tomorrow you will feel like facing the world again, today though you should get something yummy to eat and lie in bed and watch telly, read a book or have a nap and eat crap!

Maybe a bath and a hot chocolate wouldbe nice, and phone oh for some sympathy!

I am going to the bakery in a minute for a hot sausage roll and a cake, you want me to get you one?

Loads of hugs and love, I don't like it when one of us us down :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

missac said:
kirls!!!!!! poor little chicken :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

don't be sad :( it is just an off day and tomorrow you will feel like facing the world again, today though you should get something yummy to eat and lie in bed and watch telly, read a book or have a nap and eat crap!

Maybe a bath and a hot chocolate wouldbe nice, and phone oh for some sympathy!

I am going to the bakery in a minute for a hot sausage roll and a cake, you want me to get you one?

Loads of hugs and love, I don't like it when one of us us down :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

done the bed, the bath, th OH the eating crap and I've now got hot chocolate and choc biscuits.

Sam requested some of those christmas luxury ones from Sainsburys again last night, bless him :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Daddy went straight to get them :hug:

Will maybe be able to relax once I have the kids home, raining quite heavily though and the thought of going out in that is horrible! :cry:

Thank you for all of your hugs ladies

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

once the kiddies are home, you can climb back onto bed and stay there under midwifes orders! And if sam is asking for chocolates then that is what the prince should have! :hug:

oh no poor hun hate days like this sending you lots and lots of :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: tommorrow will be a different day take care xxxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwww (((((((((((((((Kirly)))))))))))))))))

Could you stretch to a taxi to pick the children up, at least maybe you could get it to the school to save you some of the journey? The hot chocolate sounds like a wonderful idea btw, I may join you in that. Hope your cold gets better soon, and your thrush. :hug: :hug: :hug:

(scuttles back to third tri)

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: hope you feel better soon, get under the duvet when you get back from picking the kids up :sleep: :sleep:

yay made it home :cheer:

Got a taxi down and walked back... they wanted the earth for waiting 5 mins for mr to go to collect kids!

I started off ok then Beth was saying 'mom,you're so slow!'

I've come in and made them beans on toast ( bad mum, have given them an apple and banana for after it though :) ), out the uniform in the washing machine, loaded the dishwasher, cleaned out the lunch boxes and I am now horizontal on the sofa with a big blanket! :D

Your hugs are warming me up ladies :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

well done you!! You did well, do you know how you could have made the beans on toast even better? a cheesy beano!!!!! melt some cheese over the top of the beans, yummy yummy, my favourite! :)

big blanket sounds like a good plan! Have you made a list of nice things little sammy wants for when daddy is on his way home?

:rotfl: yup a cleaner and a gardener :D

OH actually suggested it the other day and I'm coming round to his way of thinking :D

We have a massive garden which I would say is about 120ft long if not more and the front garden has a drive that goes along side which fits 6 cars ...OH is doing it all by himself at the mo.

Also I've really not been in the mood for housework so he's doing it all in between work... downstairs isn't so bad as we have old fashioned wooden floors in living room and dining room and stone floor in the kitchen... but the top two floors are carpetted and quite hard work as it's an old victorian house, high ceilings and big rooms etc...

Figure it could help him out too... :think:

Maybe once a month to do faffy things, we've found one for £8 per hour, bring her in once a month maybe to do scirting boards,dado rails, window cleaning...£64 for the day?

Leaves us just the basic stuff then... do you think that's lazy? :?

ooooh and I was mooching around in the kitchen and there was another box of my choccy biscs hidden, think he's prepared for that one now ...will have to think of something new to keep him on his toes :think:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

do you live in a castle!!! your house sounds mahoosive!!!!!!!

I would love a cleaner!!! but p won't let me have one at the moment, i will work on that for the new pad though!! I would love an old victorian house, I am also looking at cottages at the moment as I would love that as well!

missac said:
do you live in a castle!!! your house sounds mahoosive!!!!!!!

I would love a cleaner!!! but p won't let me have one at the moment, i will work on that for the new pad though!! I would love an old victorian house, I am also looking at cottages at the moment as I would love that as well!

I wish it was a castle!

No it is quite big, I love it but I especially love love love cottages! :D

do you think that's lazy?

nope if you can afford it why not?

hope your feeling a little better tucked up under the blanky

:hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads