in need of hugs!

Cleaner and gardener sounds like a perfect idea - maybe a cook would be helpful too! oh and a chauffeur. Then I could just lounge around in the eveing sorry I meant rest in the evenings!!

missac said:
whats up claire?

Just had a really sharp pain in the right side of my lower back, couldnt sleep at all :(. went to the docs and apparently theres proteins in my urine, so he sent it off to be tested, so ive gotta wait till tues/wed for the results before he'll give me anything for it :(

clairem1984 said:
missac said:
whats up claire?

Just had a really sharp pain in the right side of my lower back, couldnt sleep at all :(. went to the docs and apparently theres proteins in my urine, so he sent it off to be tested, so ive gotta wait till tues/wed for the results before he'll give me anything for it :(

aww hugs for you too :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm 75% there!

Finally got a car now to take kids to school tomorrow!

Went to Vauxhall to pick up my car yesterday and they hadn't even got the part in and hadn't even notified me!!! :evil:

Anyway the man was very nice and apologetic and said there was a wait on the part so I have a free hire car until they can get my car up and running..could be weeks!!

Better than nothing though, it's a little 1.0litre Agila :rotfl: , quite a nice little car but I'm used to driving a 2.2 sri vectra so a little different for me :D

Hoping to fit christmas tree in it today or we may have to take Oh's car! :D
Thank you for all of your well wishes, you ladies sure know how to cheer me up.

Love you all :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

glad you are on the mend kirsl!
:hug: for claire, keeping my fingers crossed you start to feel betterxxx

good luck with fitting a christmas tree in it, i had the challenge of finding a pushchair in mine. i have a mini (old type) lol. but i managed it :D

Thankyou Missac :hug:

clairem1984 said:
good luck with fitting a christmas tree in it, i had the challenge of finding a pushchair in mine. i have a mini (old type) lol. but i managed it :D

Thankyou Missac :hug:

Just about managed it!!

I was unsure as I've had an 7ft tree but when it's netted up it's a lot smaller! :D

Big hugs to everyone

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

This should be renamed the hug thread! :cheer:

Shall we? :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member