Diarrhoea (sorry)

mushy1

Reaction score
Can Diarrhoea be a sign of pregnancy at all ??

Along with sickness and total fatigue i have suffered with diarrhoea too. I know im prob clutching at straws ands prob just a bug, but just thought i would ask ?? xx Sorry if TMI !!

I normally get it with an AF visit so not really sure it's a sign unless u don't normal suffer with it around AF! Xx

I normally get it with an AF visit so not really sure it's a sign unless u don't normal suffer with it around AF! Xx

So glad you said that, I thought I was weird!! I said this to my mum one time, and she implied it wasn't normal!!

It took me a while to realise the two went together though! But seems quite normal for me xx

It took me a while to realise the two went together though! But seems quite normal for me xx

Yeah, me too, all my natural periods anyway, I don't think it happened when I was on the pill.

Thanks ladies.......... took an early test today BFN. Not quite sure when AF is due. I have tried to have a relaxed approach this month so havent been keeping eye on dates but I have swapped it for symptom spotting obviously lol xx

Funny you should said this, ive suffered from diarrhoea for the last few days and im 5 days late on my period!. Hope you find your answer soon :)

Never had Diaorea with preg, always got constipated straightaway as early as week 3-4, so it could affect you the other way?

Fingers crossed for you Mushy, good to see you, haven't seen you in ages , great that you are taking a relaxed approach hun X

Last edited:
Arghh its nice that you noticed I havent been around JJ mum.......... as I said trying for the relaxed approach but nothing yet. Have stayed away from here for a while. about to go into my 22nd month TTC !!

Sorry the witch got you!

Fx for next month

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111