Diarrhoea sorry TMI

tiggerstacy

Reaction score
I have had diarrhoea for the last 3 days, I kept telling myself it would go soon or get better but in fact it is getting worse, do you think it could just be a bit of a bug that I have picked up or should I be worried?

3 days is a long time sweetheart, i would go to the GP for a check up...can't do any harm.... let us know how you get on, and please keep drinking lots of water, your baby needs it and you need to stay hydrated... lv Yvonne xx :hug:

I had this for weeks and it was so bad, turned out I had an infection and that I was lactose intolorant, caused by the pregnancy.

My doctor advised to go to the chemist and ask for 'UltraBiotique' by Nutrisantw labs. It's a natural hernbal remedie for this and will not effect your baby.

Try not to eat any dairy products esp milk, eat dry foods like rice but stay away from breads. Just drink water and nothing else, keep to fresh foods rather than ready made but don't eat anything rich and no sweets/chocolates.

You should see a diffference within a few days but I would advise to see your GP, it wouldn't be to do with the pregnancy but more to do with your food intake, maybe a bowl infection or you have a tummy infection. Unfortunately, pregnancy's are a pain when it comes to making us mums suffer lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back