• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

DH is soooo cute.

l_maclean

Reaction score
For all I moan about him - and i seem to be doing that a LOT right now - he has developed the cutest little habbits.

Everytime I "ouch" from a kick - he says "good boy" (jokingly) - or makes a crack about a little footballer. lol - im ignoring the fact that I think its a girl - and that he has absolutely no interest in football - its like he's suddenly realised that there is a little person growing here.

Then yesterday and this morning, i was still dosing in bed - kinda trying to pretend i wasnt awake - and he started tapping my bump, and giving it a wee poke - this was after i told him on thurs he woke bubs up by poking it - im sure thats what he was trying to do again. lol

Just thought I'd share something nice about him lol
xxx

Lol! My DH tells Pip he is a good boy every time I say ouch or take a sharp intake of breath because of him! I've now taken to pokin DH each time Pip kicks to see how he likes it! Lol!

My hubby kisses bump good morning and goodnight. He also tells it to be good for mummy. :) its lovely isn't it? Xx

Last edited:
My DH rubs my belly in the morning and tells Pip to be a naughty boy for mummy!

Mine tells ours to be good and to stop hurting mummy and every night lays down and chats to my belly for 20mins. He tells it all about its big brother and about everyone in the family and about how much we love it already. Every morning and night he says good night and good morning AJ or Nicky- Lou. Men are so soppy sometimes. lol

I love it. Thing is my DH is sooooo not an emotional or excitable person in the slightest - when i left my BFP in the bathroom for him to see he came into the living room - ruffled my hair and smiled - thats his whole level of excitement - so im really pleased by some sort of interaction. lol

I like your poking back idea larly - i may have to try that. lol
xxx

Yep OH also makes comments when LO kicks particularly hard like see she's telling you to stop being nasty to daddy etc. But whenever I look particularly pained he does get quite worried which is quite nice of him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back