Random but cute so had to share with you all!

Sunnyb

Reaction score
My little boy will be 6 in June & this little one is due on the same date Joseph was originally due. Since finding out I was expecting a baby he has been asking "how big is our baby now?" We have been going on the ticker & telling him. He says he would love to have a sister. He asked me the other night "where will our baby sleep when it's born?" I explained they would be in our bedroom for a while in a Moses basket & then go into their own bedroom. His reply was "they don't need to be on their own mummy, they can share my room."
Considering back to last year when he said he'd rather have a dog, than a brother or sister, I can't believe his excitement.
This morning just topped it all off as you can now see my tummy lift when baby kicks - Joseph was gently tapping my tummy & saying "good morning baby" & it kicked just after he'd said it. The look of excitement on his face was just sooooooo priceless. I just love him so much & am so happy that he's happy.

Sunnyb xxx

that so loverly :)

are you going to get him "proud big brother" t-shirts? my oh had them with his lil sis, he said he can still remember getting it the day she was born and feeling really special, and protective of her!

Last edited:
Spice, what a great idea! We are going to buy him a present from the baby when they arrive to help add to the excitement, but a t-shirt too sounds fab.
I am still amazed by him though, as when we went on holiday together last year he was very against having a brother or sister & was very much "I like it as just mummy, daddy, grandma, grandad & me". So fir him to be like this is such a turnaround.
I cried when I first found out I was pregnant with baby number 2 as I wondered how he'd feel & if I could love another as much as I love him. I still have wobbly, teary days, but am much happier knowing how he feels.
Let's hope it stays this way once our little one arrives.

Sunnyb xxx

awww tht is so cute :) my son like tht to fingers x its lasts till when baby is here lol- U can get fab cards we going to order my son one with to the best big brother and things just to make him feel special xx

Last edited:
That is so sweet! Must make u feel more at ease knowing he's excited and happy about the new arrival. What a lovely little boy! Thank you for what you wrote on my thread. Helps a lot. I was just having a sap day yesterday and just had lots of sleep so feel better today xxx

That is so sweet! Must make u feel more at ease knowing he's excited and happy about the new arrival. What a lovely little boy! Thank you for what you wrote on my thread. Helps a lot. I was just having a sap day yesterday and just had lots of sleep so feel better today xxx

Thanks! I'm bound to be biased cos he's my son, but he is very kind, cuddly & affectionate. We had a lot of development issues with him, as he didn't talk until he was 3 & a half (he's making up for it now though :lol:)

I'm glad you're feeling better today hun, those bloomin hormones can be a pain in the arse!!

Sunnyb xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back