Desperate to lose weight!

Charliebump3

Reaction score
I have decided to go back to slimming world as I managed to lose 4 stone with them last time.

Over the past year I have put on a stone and I really really want to get rid of it so I can be healthy for when I get pregnant (currently TTC). I'd like to get back to being 11st before Christmas, if possible.

Is anyone else doing the slimming world diet and do you have any low syn recipes I could try!

I have done SW sooo many times, I think I need to try something else! I always lose 2.5 stone then struggle to keep it up! I think it's mainly cos I need to exercise too! I started 10 years ago needing to lost 4 stone, and here I am now needing to lose 7!

My biggest problem is eating chocolate! I don't drink alcohol or eat crisps, just pig out on chocolate! If I could stop that or be more sensible then I will be on to a winner! I like slimming world because there is not limit to free foods! WW I felt too restricted!

I need to exercise to. I started doing yoga again and I am a staff nurse of a busy ward so I walk loads! Oh and not to mention being a mummy!

I am currently doing slimming world! So far I have lost 4 and a half stone in 5 months. It is an excellent food optimising plan, but only works if your head is really in it! I have another 4 stone to lose and plan to have that gone in 6 months x

I have tried garcinia cambogia supplement to suppress my appetite and lot of gym. You must keep in mind that those supplements are not working without sport and exercises

I go for walking exercise. because Walking exercise is the best as it burns fat and reduces your weight. Those who are overweight cannot perform exercises and for them, walking exercise is recommended to sustain overall health and fitness in every way.

Hey, Here's what's always working from me. I'm not really on the big side but on times when I feel like I'm having a hard time moving, here's what I do:

1. Food intake from morning to night is like an inverted triangle. Big breakfast then I reduce intake at lunch and smaller portion for Dinner
2. Move more, I walk 15 to 20 minutes a day
3. Replace carbs with good food and reduce sweet intakes. When I say good food, I replace white rice with either boiled sweet potato or just steamed veggies pair with either fish, beef or pork.

Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back