Confused and worried

Balthazar1275

Reaction score
Hi

I just joined the forum yesterday so i'm new to all this. I am after some help and advice.

Well I started getting all the usual pregnancy symptoms a couple of weeks ago and got my hopes up that we had fallen pregnant. I started testing the day before my period was due and it came back negative. I tested every morning for the next 4 mornings till I got a BFP on the clear blue digital and first response test last Wednesday, but I also got a negative on a cheap tesco test which i thought was weird.::shock::shock:
Friday night I started to have brown discharge and on saturday afternoon I started to bleed. I bled until Sunday afternoon. Not a lot of blood like a light period just when i was wiping, very little on the pad and no clots or cramps.
Terrified I phoned my EPU and they have booked me in for a scan this Friday lunchtime. I haven't had anymore bleeding and I am still getting all the pregnancy symptoms I had before but when I did the second tesco test which was left in the box this morning it came back negative.
Why does the tesco test alway show negative? Have I had a miscarriage? I can't wait another 2 more days the wait is driving me nuts!!!:cry:

I had brown discharge when i was 6 weeks pregnant. and went for a early scan and the baby was fine.. Keep thinking positive hun until you have your early scan. we are all here to advice you as much as we can.. xx

Make a pregnancy ticker

Hope all is well hun and it was just baby making it's self comfy.

I hope everything is ok and I hope the two days pass quickly for you. I have also had brownish discharge randomly yesterday which was a great concern to me as I already have issues regarding dates and being unsure if I am totally wrong or if baby stopped growing - I have to wait till sat to find out. I know it is a huge worry and the wait its the worst but try to keep calm and be as relaxed as possible. Hopefully its just one of those things and all will be totally fine :) x

Well ladies it's my early scan tomorrow lunchtime and I can honestly say I am scared stiff.

I just know we are going to get bad news and told that we are no longer pregnant.
I only got my BFP last Wednesday so I have only been pregnant for a few days but in those few days I have grown very attached to the little bean inside me and I am praying with all my heart that the bleeding i had that the weekend was him just making himself comfortable inside me.

I never thought I wanted kids until I met my husband than it was all we could talk about. So when we started trying and got our BFP so quickly it just seemed so perfect that we would soon have our wee family.

I know people say everything happens for a reason but life can suck sometime. :cry: :cry:

Balthazar 1275 - I really hope these next couple of days pass quickly for you. I also believe things happen for a reason... Life really sucks at times!!! I also believe that if we think positive, we are more likely to have a positive outcome...... So i know its hard, but try keep your chin up! like the other ladies have said.... It's more than likely your little one making it self at home. Fx you have good news :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back