Definitive Cheri thread!!!

thought i would add to here

I got my bfp this morning, she was out by a month lol

will keep updated if right on the girl :D :cheer: :cheer:

hi
cherie got my prediction right 4 me she said sept concieve find out or birth looks like i concieved in sep lets see if she gets the girl bit right

bizzygirl101 said:
Just got mine hot off the press! Boy - September! Bit gutted as im almost positive Im not pregnant this month, it means either find out or give birth NEXT september, means i wont get PG til January! Might be true though as OH is at a property auction trying to buy the house next door, and if we did get it we would be well too skint to keep trying for a while. She did write some lovely stuff about my little boy though and it was all true!

bizzygirl, we would conceive in December, not January if we give birth in September :cheer:

Just had a read through this, quite interesting the ones she has right and the ones she has wrong..or so called wrong!!! If she is allowing a years leway then she has more chances of being right, spooky,

Just had a look at her website doesnt appear she has updated it recently would love to know more recent correct preditions of hers

She said May back in January so she is wrong for me I did not conceive or find out in May and I am not pg now and I am on a bding ban (still :roll: ) until the 15th Oct so that will be way past May for Birth Month. It was only for a bit of fun so no worries it will happen when it happens.

she (cheri) was wrong for me on both sex of baby and when i would concieve/give birth etc.

the other lady on her site "brooke" was spot on though with both i did concieve in may and it is a boy!! :cheer:

Just remembered this thread - she was right with the month for us but our scan last week showed a little boy not a girl as she thought :D

reallyoldmum said:
Just remembered this thread - she was right with the month for us but our scan last week showed a little boy not a girl as she thought :D

Congrats on been team blue :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry I know it is not on subject :oops:

Hi I forgot to add mine!
Boy-June!
Not pregnant so it might be BFP in June although she mentioned it could be 2009/2010 :think:

Hiya :wave:
She said boy and September for me. Apparently he will grow up to be a paramedic ?? OH gutted as he wants his to be a footballer and play for Barnsley ??

Sorry, but who is this Cheri I keep reading about :) ?

EDIT: Okay, I already googled her and give her a try as well. Will let you know my predictions as soon as I get them. :)

hi ladies im new to this site!! i got my cheri prediction through the other day... she predicted November and Girl for me but november could be concieve, find out or give birth!! Please could you add me to the names

Am I being stupid - sorry if I am? Who is Cheri??? It all sounds very exciting!

She said August and girl for me thanks!! Will keep you up to date cos two others said conceive nov/dec with a boy so will see whos right!!!

just want to add she said i'd get my BFP seing the number 6, either in june, or after 6mnth TTC.. she was right for me... i got it after 6mnths TTC.. she also said boy, and its a lil boy xx

good luck girlies xx

I paid for mine on friday and haven't heard yet. How long does she take?
Shall let you know what she says.

Donna's here said:
I paid for mine on friday and haven't heard yet. How long does she take?
Shall let you know what she says.

Requested mine on the 13th (paid) got a reply from her about 2-3 days later and should have my reading by tomorrow. I am so excited :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back