definate partial molar preg

Karly1824

Reaction score
Ok we went for scan today because when i had a medical m/c they couldnt see fetus.
So i got my head round the worst possible thing that oculd happen being fetus was there and going in to have a d/c.

We got there and saw the nurse that was with us in original scan and she explained that patholigist believes i had a molar pregnancy i have never heard of this .
she went on to explain how it happens etc and that i will need to be monitored for 12mths cos preg hormone sometimes doesnt go down or can rise again reason for tis being that the placenta can start to regrow in womb.

Right first big shock is i cant start trying to concieve again for a year which feels like end my world at moment next shock is that if placenta starts to regrow it will return as cancer.

God i am so scared this post is so muddled up sorry i will try explain more when i get my head round it.

Nurse is going to speak to consultant and ring me to see if a d/c is a good idea but patholigy report wont be in till tomorrow for full results.

I thought get thorugh today and new start was looking forward to TTC again now i feel like carpet been pulled from me again

Thanks for listening xxx
will update when i know more

Hi Karly, so sorry to hear about your news, what a horrible shock. All I can say is big hugs :hug: and try not to panic. I dont know what else to say apart from that I'm thinking of you and send my love. x x x

omg thats awful :hug: i hope it all ok and your back ttc soon

Karly,

Im so so sorry honey, I really dont know what to say to you and im not going to pretend that I do. I dont really know anything about molar pregnancies so cant really help you with any advice or anything.

I cant imagine how you are feeling, your world must have been shattered. All I can say is put your energy into Lew for the time being, he's here and with you and your fella too.

Im here for you sweety, you know that. I will be here for you all the way through this if you want me to be, we've formed a friendship recently and I feel we have really bonded.

I've been thinking about you & you will continue to be in my thoughts.

Lots of love & hugs,
:hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww honey :cry:

A m/c is terrible enouugh, you don't need all this worry. Poor you. I really feel for you, the thought of TTC helped me to recover from my mc and gave me hope. Of course you will be feeling devastated. :hug:
I know that Paul B posted about his wife's experience with a molar pg http://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28926 it may be worth giving him a pm as they may have some advice for you. They are now expecting another baby after having to wait...it make a little while for your little miracle, but I hope their story gives you so comfort.
Please pm me any time if you need someone to chat too. Sending you lots of hugs. :hug: :hug: :hug:
Michelle
xxxx

Just to update

Going in for a D/C tomorrow morning which will be sent off to be looked at they are hoping my HCG levels will drop once i have had D/C.

Patholigist report came back yesterday and it is a definate Partial Molar pregnancy. So a definate wait for TTC which to me is just bout worst part.

I feel so mixed up today you see I had accepted that i m/c and there was a posssibility that fetus wasnt passed so i was thining scan yeste well worst thing that can happen will be fetus still there and i will need a D/C so i got my head round that to be kicked down again by saying possibly a Molar preg cant concieve for year and the word cancer, suppose just gonna take time

Coyldnt get to sleep last night for worrying and thinking things spinning in my head and today i have started bleeding again and have some light pains back topped off with headache from hell that painkillers wont shift (guessing stress) and well this isnt a good day.

Lewis is here playing happily as always not a care in the world in so many wys i am so lucky i have this perfect handsome 4y/o and i feel guitly that i cant see it that way and actually feel lucky so many dont have one child but i always wanted 2 and the age ga[ is going to be so much...

I dont know i am rameling on sorry and thanks for listeing heres hoping for a few better days
xxxxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

You must not feel bad for feeling this way. You have so much going on and although you may already have your beautiful son....no one can blame you feeling sad at the sudden end of your pregnancy and the prospect of not TTC again for some time...it is very sad.

Take comfort in your son, he will help you through this sad time. Enjoy him as much as you can and your new little baby will be here in time.

Wishing you lots of love :hug:
Michelle
xx

Karly,

As michelle said you are bound to be feeling mixed up and confused at the moment, you've got alot to deal with and im sure its really difficult.

Hope all goes well for your D&C tomorrow, I will be thinking of you and waiting to hear you are ok :)

The rest i've said on msn.... if you need a friend im here I know you know that!

Lots of Love & Hugs,
Jo xxxxxx :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thank youso much both of you nice to know i hav yous to help me through.
i WILL get there i know that but i dont like the journey to get me there at mo.

Thanks again means alot.

Jo i will let ye know hun or Mark will youve been great x

Just to say that I had a molar preg in 2005 and itis very very scary.....but there is light at the end of the tunnel. I my first baby 8wks ago and he is wonderful, it was hard waiting a year to try for him but in a way it helps you to heal emotionally from it all :oops:
I have just had my first clear result back after birth :cheer:
All the very best chick and please feel free to PM at any time :)

Thanks all!!

Yesterday was bit of a blur lol.......i had D/C all went as should

My bloods were donelast weds which is 2wks after M\C and my HCG is at 14000 which is a hell of a lot, they hoping for a huge drop i have to go see consultant next thurs for another blood test.

Anyone with expeience of D/C i am in quite bit pain at mo and wondered how long this lasted? Thanks again xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back