Decision made

Sparklegirl

Reaction score
We have taken the big leap and decided March shall be the month we start TTC. There are as always pros and cons but realistically there is never a good time to have a baby and with me being already 34, we dont want to run the risk of leaving it too late.

It is my husbands birthday later this month and according to the app on my phone, I should be ovulating round about then. I have ordered my first OPKs and will start testing once they arrive. My irregular periods do make the task a little more difficult than we would like but fingers crossed we can still make it work.

Hopefully I will make some friends on here along the way and get to see lots of you lovely ladies get pregnant and have babies

Welcome and good luck :) everyone is so lovely on here, once you settle in consider starting a TTC journal :) xxx

Last edited:
Welcome and good luck :) everyone is so lovely on here, once you settle in consider starting a TTC journal :) xxx

Thank you :lol: I might have a read of other peoples and see how to go about doing one. Awfully exciting and nerve wracking at the same time xx

Wishing you a speedy bfp lovely xxx

Congratulations on the decision , true there is very rarely a good time to have a baby but you will cope. Everything will fall into place.
Lots of �� baby dancing for you :)
Good luck and I hope you have a bfp ASAP

Congratulations on the decision , true there is very rarely a good time to have a baby but you will cope. Everything will fall into place.
Lots of �� baby dancing for you :)
Good luck and I hope you have a bfp ASAP

It was difficult with my work situation and whatever is going on with my periods but we have just had to go for it. I really hope you are right and it does all fall into place but we have to try and hope for the best. Will be baby dancing much to my husbands delight!

Welcome to the forum :)) xx

Cheers. It will be hard for me at work tomorrow since we made the decision over the weekend :x I will want to talk to my office mate about it but I am very afraid of tempting fate.

Hi Sparkle :D how exciting! Fingers crossed for a short stay in ttc for you xx

Hi Sparkle :D how exciting! Fingers crossed for a short stay in ttc for you xx

Thank you! I am watching the post waiting for the OPKs to arrive! I am quite terrified and excited in equal measure :shock: xx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back