How long...

lyndseyd

Reaction score
after ovulating should u expect ur period? Might sound like a stupid question but im nearly sure I ovulated on the 8th this month (first month using ov sticks) so wasnt expecting the witch to arrive (or BFP) untill about the 22nd but this morning when i went to the toilet there was a little bit of spotting. Havnt had any since, could it possibly be implantation? :think:

If I was having a normal 28 day cycle the witch would be due to arrive tomorrow 18th as my last AF started on 21st of Jan but according to the ov tests i didnt ov untill the 8th, my periods are very irregular all the time, any ideas?

Do you think it could be implantation then?

hello...i know its not unusual to ov on cd18...just means it wee bit later. if u would experience implantation spotting it would usually be 9 dpo which works out exactly if you ov on 8th so good luck..hope its IB!! keep us posted..xx

Thank you

Im so excited! I will keep yous posted xx

Well definatly wasnt AF this is going to drive me mad now waiting to test lol xx

Oh sounds good!! Got my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted. xxxx

Last edited:
Hey everyone, its looking promising :)

I did a test on thursday which would of been 4 days early and got a very, very faint BFP then another one this morning but it wasnt any darker than the one on thursday so im worried that I will test on monday and there will be nothing there because the exact same thing happened last month :sad: tho I didnt do my 1st test untill the date my AF was supposed to arrive.

I have just been using them ebay cheapies does anyone else use them? If so do you think they are any good?

Hon, here is a pic of the cheapies I used and the lines (using FMU) I got the same day I got my BFP on a CBD (that evening) - the point being, the line never gets very dark on the cheapies until you are a couple of weeks past your AF date. The point also being that a line (however faint) is a line as long as it has a pinkish tinge.

Attachments

• bfp I hope 001.jpg
    bfp I hope 001.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 8
You should test with a clear blue digi, there is no guessing about lines then. Keep us all updated all the best luck!!

Annie - Thats what mine looked like I just assumed that each day they would get a little bit darker so im happy yours were the same, my clearblue digitals (2) arrived this mornig so I am gonna test first thing in the morning, cant wait now lol!!!:dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back